Forums > The Latecomers

Introductions

Posts (1298)

• DBlake

DBlake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32143447 - 6 years ago

This is where you can formally introduce yourselves to others within this group. You can give a short brief bio, list a few interests and hobbies, and share your story of finding the Rooster Teeth community. If you feel like you have found some people to discuss topics with, feel free to make your own thread and continue on.

This is where we start. Shy, nervous, or just alone, or just seeking some new friends. This is where we take our first step closer to a stronger community.

• Torinmotion

Torinmotion

#32143448 - 6 years ago

Hey guys I'm Tori and a big Rooster Teeth fan like everyone else. I am not too shy and will start a conversation with anyone just say hi. I have a video blog channel I am trying to pick up off the ground which I do every Friday. I love to video tape things and mess around with audio and want a job in that. I can't draw but express myself through writing or video making. I'm glad to be here and if you read this I hope I didn't bore you :D !! haha

• TDBTyler

TDBTyler

#32143449 - 6 years ago

In reply to DBlake, #1:

*Stands up awkwardly*

Hi... errmmmm... everyone...
    My name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32143450 - 6 years ago

In reply to TDBTyler, #3:

Hi Tyler.

In reply to Torinmotion, #2:

Hey Tori! Glad you came by! You could never bore us :D

• Thumper08

Thumper08

#32143451 - 6 years ago

Keeping the T-train going, my name is Topher and I have been a member of the RT site for 8 years. I have primarily built my nest in the All Things Military, Military Members, and Lets Figure It Out threads but most of my time is in the Politics & Current Events forum. As for the reason I joined this group? While I was in Iraq I was able to find a couple of RvB members who were also deployed via the site and we were able to meet in Baghdad. This experience grew to meeting members when I got back home and on my second deployment. That feeling of meeting someone who is a total stranger but you are already almost friends from your connections is great and I hope to meet and friend more people on this great site.

• Julia

Julia FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold elDiablo

#32143452 - 6 years ago

In reply to Torinmotion, #2:

Welcome Tori!!!

In reply to TDBTyler, #3:

Teeeease it.

In reply to Thumper08, #5:

Hi Topher. Welcome to our group! We're all very friendly so you will definitely find people to make connections with smiley1.gif

• jacobcurry

jacobcurry

#32143453 - 6 years ago

Hello! My name is Jacob and I'm an average teenager! I'm new to the group and the site and I'm looking to find some nice people on here!

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32143454 - 6 years ago

In reply to Thumper08, #5:

Welcome! And thanks for all that you've done :)
    That's what this group is for! To be comfortable making new friends, and to meet new people!

In reply to jacobcurry, #7:
    Hello Jacob! Welcome!

• TDBTyler

TDBTyler

#32143455 - 6 years ago

In reply to JLopez20, #6:

Teeeeeeeeaase it! :D

• Danielle

#32143456 - 6 years ago

In reply to TDBTyler, #9:

marrrrrkkkkk nutttttt

• CulturedGeek

CulturedGeek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32143457 - 6 years ago

I'm not big on introductions so i will leave it at this.

Hi smiley6.gif

• Nic

Nic

#32143458 - 6 years ago

HI I'M NIC!

• Vickino

Vickino

#32143459 - 6 years ago

In reply to Mr_Scribble, #12:

I'm a Pun. HI.

• Danielle

#32143460 - 6 years ago

In reply to Airborne786, #11:

hello :)

In reply to Mr_Scribble, #12:

go home

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32143461 - 6 years ago

Hi I'm Richard Fin- I mean I'm Jason.

• Danielle

#32143462 - 6 years ago

In reply to MetaRidleyX, #15:

Richard Fist?

• TDBTyler

TDBTyler

#32143463 - 6 years ago

In reply to soimdanielle, #16:

Richard Phist?

• Danielle

#32143464 - 6 years ago

In reply to TDBTyler, #17:

I forgot Ray wanted the PH :(

• Nic

Nic

#32143465 - 6 years ago

In reply to soimdanielle, #14:

and you're saying i'm mean to you. bully :'( I'M ONLY A CHILD!

• Vickino

Vickino

#32143466 - 6 years ago

#stopthebullying2013

• Danielle

#32143467 - 6 years ago

In reply to Mr_Scribble, #19:

In reply to ickyvickiiii, #20:

<3nic

STOPTHEBULLYING2013YOLO

• hayley0614

hayley0614 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32143468 - 6 years ago

Hi Im Hayley and I like a lot of things.

and that's it. that's the whole story.

• Meg

Meg

#32143469 - 6 years ago

As stated with my profile here... I'm awful with introductions. Really, I am. I mostly don't like talking about myself, I suppose that's part of it.

Basics, I guess. I'm from Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia), I'm currently twenty-three, and I plan on becoming an art student in the future. (College had to be delayed because of financial reasons I'd rather not go into). I like a lot of stuff. Videogames is an obvious one. I am also a bookworm and a cinephile.

The best way to get to know me is talk to me though. I tend to just state little bits in conversations. I dunno, I'm not sure what else to talk about. Nice to meet everyone though and I am happy to be here!

• Avoluce

Avoluce

#32143470 - 6 years ago

Wow this reminds me of starting high school when we all had to stand in a circle and play 'ice breaker games' and 'remember other people's names'. Except we don't have to toss a ball and we actually want to be here. Next thing we know we'll be telling each other what our favourite animals are by making their noises.
    Sup I'm Finola and I've been hanging out mostly in the forum games because it's interacting with people without the worry that you're gonna say something stupid. But then it's hard to make friends because you're not really talking or learning about eachother and honestly that was one of the reasons that I joined up here and dang I'm sorry, I'm prone to getting wordy when I'm nervous.

• DoctorChurchie

DoctorChurchie

#32143471 - 6 years ago

Not that I'm anyone of great importance, but I'm Brixta. I don't talk a whole bunch to people I don't really know, so...just keep that in mind when dealing with me....

And forgive my being blunt...I've been depressed since last night and I have no clue as to why...thus you learn yet another thing about me.