Forums > The Latecomers

Introductions

Posts (1298)

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32144755 - 4 years ago

In reply to KaleeMation, #1308:

Welcome to the community Brenda! I certainly prefer sitting back and relaxing over anything else, including finish work on my game for my final year university project DX Anyway, feel free to add anyone here as friends or message us if you want to just chat.

• BandedBandit

BandedBandit

#32144756 - 4 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm Tyler (better known as Bandit, but feel free to call me either). I've been watching RT/AH for about a year and a half, but I joined the site a couple of months ago. I like playing instruments and writing.(even though I procrastinate a lot)

• KaleeMation

KaleeMation

#32144757 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #1309:
    Thank, and ooooo, I know that feeling. I wasted so much time instead of working on my high school animation project and just a few days before the deadline, I rushed so badly and so much stress just kicked in. Man, that was the most stress I ever had.

In reply to CGBandit, #1310:
    Hey Bandit, and glad that you're joining the community! If you don't mind me asking, what instruments do you play? Also, pft, don't worry, I procrastinate a lot too. And as stated by many, feel free to add me or anyone else here and message us anytime if you just want to chat too.

• masonjar274

masonjar274

#32144758 - 4 years ago

Hi all. I'm Jerry. I've been an RT fan since RvB Season 2 but only joined the site today. I'm trying out new things, sort of breaking out of a shell I've been in for the past couple of years. I was in the Air Force for 21 years but have worked for a private corporation for the past seven in Data Operations. I just became a fan of RWBY and watched most of the cast and crew videos and have seen all of RvB. Definitely a Latecomer, but not a huge past contributor in other forums I checked out on other sites. Hoping to change that here. Looks like you have a great forum :)

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32144759 - 4 years ago

In reply to masonjar274, #1312:

Welcome to the community Jerry!

• Nic

Nic

#32144760 - 4 years ago

In reply to masonjar274, #1312:

Howdly doodle, things are fun and so is this site, enjoy and banter. swag

• bryan1525

bryan1525 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32865829 - 3 years ago

Hey my name is Bryan, i have been watching rooster teeth videos for a couple of years now but only on youtube. I always hear people talking about the community and wanted to check it out and make some new friends that share the same interest! So far the website looks great but i do not know where to start since i am kind of lost with all the groups and stuff. Anyways feel free to message i am up for whatever!

• Skunk_Mcfunk

Skunk_Mcfunk

#32866434 - 3 years ago

Hello!!

My name is Bryce, I'm from New Zealand or as everyone else likes to call it, "I think that's the Ozzy flag?"

I'm a massive RT fan, have been since they first uploaded RVB like most of us, I'm a Turn-tablist, Drifter, Mechanic, Drift instructor and a massive gamer!

I have no friends on this site and no idea how to navigate the community!

• Cainrin

Cainrin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Bookwyrm

#33147875 - 3 years ago

Hey, anyone here still around? Anyone here in the New England area? I'm from Maine, and working to get the community up and running in this part of the world...and we'd love to hear from people from everywhere else too! Check us out on Twitter too - RTMaine!

Break the ice questions, since it's been a while since anyone has posted - where are you from? (Maine) Anyone going to RTX this year? (I am, can't wait!) What's your favorite RoosterTeeth show? (That's a hard one for me. I love the Minecraft Let's Plays, look forward to those every week)

• Mokushlebrown

Mokushlebrown FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Crab Sandwich

#33297449 - 2 years ago

Hi, my name is Shy. I've been watching RT for about a year now and I just decided to really join the community hoping to find some people with things in common. So my favorite thing to do would be play video games. I'm big into Skyrim, and I've been playing Assassin's Creed recently. I also love animating and drawing. There's obviously a lot more to me than that. I am working on a lot of writing too. I'm pretty artsy haha. I'm really hoping to find people that share interests with me so, HI!

• fgado

fgado

#33339729 - 2 years ago

In reply to Mokushlebrown

Welcome to the group. Sorry for the late reply but it looks like this group is dead.

• sound-and-fury

sound-and-fury

#33341273 - 2 years ago

Hi, everyone!

I'm Kaner, from Spain. I'm 23 years old and have been a RT fan for about 5 years, but didn't dare to post or join until a while ago. I discovered RT mainly because of RvB, the achievement guides and Let's play, and I've come to love almost everything produced/created by them. 

I'm in college right now and want to be (and I'm trying to become) a translator. I'm a bit of a bookworm and I love role-playing games, so obv I'm SUPER happy about H&H.

On the topic of videogames, I mainly play on steam -for monetary reasons- and, even though I'm kind of a perfectionist who likes to 100% games, I'm a bit of a noob sometimes. Even in games that I've been playing a while. I'm that clumsy. It's kinda frustrating.

Although I'm a bit shy, I hope I can make some friends around here, so feel free to talk to me anytime (Sorry in advance for the possible awkwardness)!

So... I think that's it.

See you around!

• fgado

fgado

#33341354 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dnsknr

Welcome to the community Kaner. My name is Michel I'm not realy new to the site but it's my first weak back in more than one year away so alot of things on here are new to me.

Also it looks like you completely ignored my last comment I made on here but that's good maybe the group will come back alive. 

• sound-and-fury

sound-and-fury

#33341808 - 2 years ago

In reply to fgado

I know you said the group is dead, but as this is the official group for this sort of stuff I decided to do it anyway u.u

• fgado

fgado

#33342482 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dnsknr

If I would have seen that post I probably wouldn't have dared disturb the group fearing that it would come back alive as a zombie.

Which languages are you learning to translate? I'm not a translator but I do know English and french.

• sound-and-fury

sound-and-fury

#33342488 - 2 years ago

In reply to fgado

My first language is spanish. I know english (duh), german and japanese, and now I'm trying to learn russian and french. In college rn I'm learning to translate from german and japanese n.n

• sound-and-fury

sound-and-fury

#33342495 - 2 years ago

In reply to fgado

My first language is spanish. I know english (duh), german and japanese, and now I'm trying to learn russian and french. In college rn I'm learning to translate from german and japanese n.n

Shit, it sent me an error message saying it didn't send D: Sorry.

• fgado

fgado

#33343570 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dnsknr

How can you remember all those languages? You must have some kind of supper brain.

• sound-and-fury

sound-and-fury

#33343931 - 2 years ago

In reply to fgado

Aaw thanks! It's not that hard once you get used to it. You end up mixing languages and temporarilly forgetting how to say basic words in some language as you speak (like, I normally forget how to say strawberry in spanish and only remember it in english), though. But it's fine n.n

• fgado

fgado

#33344611 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dnsknr

I do that some times. I remember one time someone asking me what the word garbage is in french. I ended up having to think about it for the hole day which is kind of bad since french is my main language. 

• Nic

Nic

#33729391 - 1 year ago

Ha, dead?! nothing has ever been more alive than this group.... 100% definitely still going, very alive and active and full of people doing things and living.

This isnt the first time I've checked out the group in about 2 years... #1 admin award please

• spartan22458

spartan22458 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33732621 - 11 months ago

Hopefully someone ends up reading this :) 

I'm Devin and I recently turned 18 years old. In 17 days I move to a whole new town and get to go pursue my dreams in college. That of becoming an airline pilot. Clearly I love to fly and spend other free time playing video games. Mostly Overwatch and PUBG these days. I've been a fan since I was 8 and didn't join the site til I was 12 but never posted until tonight :D. I tend to by fairly shy but hope that I can make some new friends :)