Forums > The Latecomers

Community Projects

Posts (87)

• MrWithay

MrWithay FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32167926 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #78:

Well I'm nothing if not polite aha We had a brief chat about Alton Towers too, so that couldn't have hurt smiley0.gif

All comments are welcome, you soon pick it up and get on the leader board.

• Nic

Nic

#32167927 - 5 years ago

In reply to MrWithay, #79:
    In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #78:

*cough* got picked on my first ever comment *cough* kinda an amazing pro. Been called the writer of my generation by many people including Shakespeare him self

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32167928 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #80:

Seems legit..

138460.jpg

In reply to MrWithay, #79:

Yeah that was true to be honest. smiley6.gif Trying to book this years trip tonight, though it isn't looking good. smiley2.gif

Post edited 4/22/14 12:05PM

• MrWithay

MrWithay FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32167929 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #80:

What you don't know is.. I run every account that plays gifQuest. It's all just a con to boost your ego and destroy it later.

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #81:

Blackpool for us this year, less walking around for miles between rides aha

• Nic

Nic

#32167930 - 5 years ago

In reply to MrWithay, #82:

Hahaha, well I appreciate the temporary love

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32167931 - 5 years ago

In reply to MrWithay, #82:

Have the annual pass again so wanted to head up to Alton Towers again, but the rooms they had for the Sun offer have already been all booked up for the damn summer. Means if we do go, it is going to get pricey.

• MrWithay

#32167932 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #84:

How many of you are a going? Rent a caravan aha

• MCPOLeigh116

#32167933 - 5 years ago

In reply to MrWithay, #85:

Lol, I just go with my mate and his family, they go to visit friends up there so we get a free ride, no one else is interested sadly :/

• bigbore

bigbore

#32167934 - 4 years ago

I used to have a channel years ago but deleted everything after my PC went bust, I'm going to be starting back up here soon would love to find some rooster teeth people to work with.

• siekman

siekman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sean Poole for President

#32167935 - 4 years ago

Right now I'm in the process of running an Indiegogo campaign for my machinima project! I really think it's gonna be a great project! If you're interested, I'll leave a link and please feel more than welcome to talk to me about the project, I'd love to just talk to some people about the project! :)

igg.me/at/goldrock

• Tnetennba

Tnetennba

#32167936 - 4 years ago

A group of friends and I are doing a live stream for extra life at twitch.tv/1UPclub. You can donate to our team at extra-life.org/team/statecollege1-ups. We'd really appreciate if you could donate! right now we're streaming infamous: second son with tons more games later on

• Zarash

Zarash FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32167937 - 4 years ago

I can't believe that I haven't posted this before.

I recently made an Android app for Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and The Know.
    It has news and videos. Soon to be working on adding podcasts.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roo...