Forums > The Latecomers

Game Night Planning!

Posts (105)

• Vickino

Vickino

#32198475 - 6 years ago

Hey guys!

We wanted to have another game night Friday, but we want to plan it so we can have a lot of you there! I know the time last week was okay, but some people had work, and other commitments The time last week was 5:00 pm Central. If you guys can think of a better time that might be easier for everyone to work with, post some comments here with your suggestions. :) We wanna hear what you guys have to say.

Also this week we're playing GTA IV on xbox. It should be pretty fun, considering I am the worst GTA driver on the planet apparently, haha. Hope to see you guys there! Let us know what times work, and then the admins will pick a time that will hopefully accommodate you all better.

See you Friday! smiley8.gif

Post edited 7/17/13 6:13PM

• Nic

Nic

#32198476 - 6 years ago

Just a general idea. We though about moving to Saturday to accommodate more people. So vote for which day you guys would prefer. at the moment still talking for 5pm central. But as Vicki said if anyone can think of a better time and majority agree, we are fine with changing smiley0.gif

• SickDemon

SickDemon

#32198477 - 5 years ago

In reply to ickyvickiiii, #1:

Last week was good for me, sadly I don't have GTA so no game night this weekend. But I'll be ready next time (hopefully)

• XenoFire

XenoFire

#32198478 - 5 years ago

Hey, do we plan on having any game nights on PC? I am not much a console gamer anymore smiley4.gif

• Eluviahns

Eluviahns

#32198479 - 5 years ago

I think they said they're planning on it in the future so it'll happen eventually they're just working out all the kinks now, I'm sure they'll flip around the times too so it's not super early in the morning or whatever weird time it was the last game night for everyone that lives overseas.

• CalicoJackson7

CalicoJackson7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Animator

#32198480 - 5 years ago

I'm down for some Grand Theft Auto, hope to see a lot of you there!

• Vickino

Vickino

#32198481 - 5 years ago

Do you guys have any preferences for a time to do the Game Night at? Does 5:00pm central work out for you?

In reply to XenoFire, #4:

Yeah in the future we're looking into some PC stuff, don't worry. We;re just trying to get everything set first.

In reply to jacksoneric7, #6:

Sounds great!

• SickDemon

SickDemon

#32198482 - 5 years ago

In reply to ickyvickiiii, #7:

For the time being, my schedule is pretty open, so 5 is definitely good for me. If the Brits or Aussies need it to start earlier or later so they can make it in easier, that's fine too. Hell even though I prefer Friday, if they need it, I'm just as able on Saturdays.

• HenroT

HenroT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Funhaus FIRST

#32198483 - 5 years ago

5 pm central works for me, it will be 12pm where I live, so it isn't too late or too early. Though I can't make it this friday, so I'll be at the next game night.

EDIT: Oops I meant 12am

Post edited 7/18/13 3:35AM

• Nic

Nic

#32198484 - 5 years ago

yeah i think 5pm is a decent time for UK and alright for Europe. Thought maybe alot of US may be at work etc. But yeah trying to sort out for the Aussies is hard, so we may have to host a couple of times to accommodate you guys. Let us know what you think if there are any Aussies out there.

• Brunty023

Brunty023 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Level 24

#32198485 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #10:

WELP! Seeing as that it would be on at 8AM Saturday (AEST) here, I MIGHT be able to make it. Otherwise, I would be joining an hour in!

• Nic

Nic

#32198486 - 5 years ago

In reply to Brunty023, #11:

yeah it's fine joining part way through. its a question of can you guys be fucked to wake up that early :D

• Brunty023

Brunty023 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Level 24

#32198487 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #12:

Exactly. That's the tough part!
    It's not too bad of a time, although I would suggest 6PM Central (for 9AM AEST), but that's just me. I'm fairly sure other Aussies would say different!

Post edited 7/18/13 7:28AM

• DBlake

DBlake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32198489 - 5 years ago

In reply to XenoFire, #4:

As I am completely off of work next week Monday through Friday and I just got a brand new laptop to do some gaming on, I am planning to do some personal game nights if anyone is interested in joining in. Right now I'm looking at Smite, World of Tanks, or League of Legends for a game night. Of course I'm not downloading all three of those, I'll be asking around and seeing which one people will prefer. Anyone else who sees this can PM about when and what game you would like to play, I'll make a personal journal sometime by Monday as to when I'll do a game night.

And with my schedule being as open as it is, I may do an Xbox 360 game night as well. Might even do up to three game nights if my homework load stays light.

• XenoFire

XenoFire

#32198490 - 5 years ago

In reply to DBlake, #15:

Thanks for taking the time to set it all up, I was feeling like I should offer but I was like, ehh, better not smiley8.gif

Although, I do not have any of those games except LoL, and I suck pretty hard at that game, will give it another go though smiley4.gif

• DBlake

DBlake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32198491 - 5 years ago

In reply to XenoFire, #16:

Don't know how to play any of those... so... that's what will make it fun for me.

• SickDemon

SickDemon

#32198492 - 5 years ago

In reply to DBlake, #15:

I completely forgot about World of Tanks, and that ones going to be free if I remember correctly, so it should be easy to get people online. Well as long as they have the patience to download it...The Latecomers: The feared tank commanders this side of Patton >:)

• FintonTanner

FintonTanner

#32198493 - 5 years ago

can play back from Holiday !!!! smiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gif

• DBlake

#32198494 - 5 years ago

In reply to SickDemon, #18:

Yeah, it already is free for PC, but the xbox version will be great for a lot of us too. Another one that is out there now is World of Warplanes, which I suck at flying in games but if enough people are willing to try it with me I will try it as well.

• Simon

Simon

#32198495 - 5 years ago

So I want to do a impromptu Minecraft gaming night maybe tomorrow or saturday. Just need to know who's up for it and times you're available from?

• Nic

Nic

#32198496 - 5 years ago

well tomorrow will be our official game night....:P

• Simon

Simon

#32198497 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #22:

ok Saturday then haha

Has there been a game decided for tomorrow? Can't recall seeing anything but my memory is non-existent most the time

• Nic

Nic

#32198498 - 5 years ago

In reply to BroNoodle, #23:

sorry ignore what i said. we just had a discussion and it seems we will (at least trial) moving game night to saturday. so you can do yours on friday if you want :P sorry for messing you around. also we're looking at doing CoD not sure which one yet so: (will also link to this poll on the news post tomorrow)

• SickDemon

SickDemon

#32198499 - 5 years ago

I might still have the first Black Ops sitting around somewhere...not too sure though. Time to start looking for it smiley4.gif

• Simon

Simon

#32198500 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #24:

that's ok and I think original cod4 would be the most fun. Back to basics and without the dozen or so killstreaks etc