Forums > The Latecomers

General Discussion

Posts (835)

• Nic

Nic

#32145500 - 6 years ago

This is for our everyday chat, possibly migrate over from the original forum. Therefore to not bombard new people joining the other forum with loads of topics and references to things they don't understand smiley0.gif . hope to see you guys on here and build another crazy active forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is awesome, have you guys seen all the new series RT are producing on Let's Play? I reckon this 'full play' could be really good. especially with Michael's possible schizophrenia. I'm so excited for the coming weeks to see where all these lead

Post edited 5/27/13 8:50AM

• sneedse

sneedse

#32145501 - 6 years ago

I haven't gotten to a computer yet but I saw his tweet. We are getting a lot of cool content this summer. :)

• Nic

Nic

#32145502 - 6 years ago

In reply to sneedse, #2:

yeah due to poor procrastination i haven't managed to watch it yet, but it seems like a good idea. And when have RT ever really let us down smiley0.gif

• Meg

Meg

#32145503 - 6 years ago

Hey guys! This is a great idea... especially since my one side of my headset went out last night and I really hate it when only one half of a headset works... so until I get them fixed or replaced I won't be able to join you guys in the teamspeak. Sorry. D:

• sneedse

sneedse

#32145504 - 6 years ago

In reply to Mr_Scribble, #3:

It's like his old Let's Plays from his channel so I approve :) I hope he brings in other people from the office for commentary. And yeah, you're totally right with that. Can't wait for RWBY and Immersion to start!!

• Nic

Nic

#32145505 - 6 years ago

In reply to megarita, #4:

yeah does make sense to have a text chat. thank Kstorm as my mind had turned to mush and i completely forgot about it.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32145506 - 6 years ago

In reply to megarita, #4:

Aww poo! But at least we have this! I wasn't able to get on at all last night so it'll be nice to still talk to everyone from my phone. :)

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32145507 - 6 years ago

I'm beyond excited for Full Play. I loved his own channels stuff. So this is going to be great. But I just watched Burnie and Ashley play flock and now I don't have enough time before work to watch Full Play wahhh

• Nic

Nic

#32145508 - 6 years ago

In reply to soimdanielle, #8:

first world problems.

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32145509 - 6 years ago

Let's Plays of any kind of some of my favourite things to watch on youtube so the fact that we have even more to watch is fantastic.

• Nic

Nic

#32145510 - 6 years ago

Check out the fucking name bitches!!! bet you mad jelly smiley0.gif

• sneedse

sneedse

#32145511 - 6 years ago

In reply to Nic, #11:

Finally!! They booted the old account?

• Nic

Nic

#32145512 - 6 years ago

dunno i just messaged them yesterday, and they made my name nic somehow. so yeah im a pretty big deal

• sneedse

sneedse

#32145513 - 6 years ago

In reply to Nic, #13:

Jeez. Someone's special.

• Nic

Nic

#32145514 - 6 years ago

In reply to sneedse, #14:

:D

• Nic

Nic

#32145515 - 6 years ago

In reply to MetaRidleyX, #10:

that's true they can be so entertaining if it's a decent group of people

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32145516 - 6 years ago

In reply to Nic, #11:

why check out yours when i can check out mine?

smiley0.gif

• Nic

Nic

#32145517 - 6 years ago

In reply to Becka, #17:

ah awesome :) what happened to your claim of 'simple to keep it all the same'?

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32145518 - 6 years ago

In reply to Nic, #18:

i saw that no one had my name as a username and immediately wanted it. :3

everything else i use is still holksmesh, though. can't get rid of that.

• Nic

Nic

#32145519 - 6 years ago

In reply to Becka, #19:

ah. i had to get someones name removed *evil laugh* (they had never used the account in 8 years so i feel justified)

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32145520 - 6 years ago

In reply to Nic, #20:

that sounds like so much more fun than mine :c
    i guess no one wanted my name in the first place, heh.

• Nic

Nic

#32145521 - 6 years ago

In reply to Becka, #21:

haha. yeah people only take the name if it's really awesome so... unlucky. and i did feel pretty cool while i was doing it. like a conqueror.

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32145522 - 6 years ago

In reply to Nic, #22:

well then it means that i get to make my name awesome, not have it automatically made so. smiley0.gif

• DBlake

DBlake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32145523 - 6 years ago

Random post before work!!!!

This is a great idea guys. Can't wait to see what kind of mayhem unleashes itself here. I should be able to tell stories better, that's always a plus.

• Nic

Nic

#32145524 - 6 years ago

anybody watching the podcast tonight? reckon it would be of any entertainment to watch it together? or just really annoying smiley0.gif