* Sims Have Pets! - Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and more.
* Create-A-Pet - Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their personalities.
* Pets Have Genetics - Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
* Sit, Spike, Sit - Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their Sims in other ways, but Sims can change their pets' ways with the right training!
* Pets Have Careers - Now your Sims aren't the only ones bringing home the bacon! Skilled pets can earn a living from three career tracks - Show Business, Security, and Service - and work their way up through five job levels.
* Friends for a Lifetime - Your Sims' pets are members of the family and share all of life's egreat moments - whether it's kids training puppies, teens playing fetch in the park, adults watching TV with their cats, or elders enjoying a sunny day in park with their long-time companion!
* Show off Your Pets - Share your favorite Sim pets with other The SimsÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 2 Pets players through the exchange.
Pre-Order via the EA Store
I don't know about you, but I've wanted Pets since I played The Sims 2 for the first time last year and am pleased to finally see it confirmed (I've been excited since EA's E3 booth) and I'm hoping that they have improved on what wasn't fun on The Sims: Unleashed. I hope we don't have strays again. *shudders*
Anyway, yay for Pet genetics! I wonder if we will be able to get sims pregnant with their pets via boolProp. I want half-sim, half-animal monstrosities running around Pleasantview!
Post edited 7/22/06 2:11AM