Forums > The Sims

The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff

Posts (10)

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#5061965 - 12 years ago

sims2glamourcover.jpg

· Dazzling Home Décor - Get luxury furnishings for your Sims' bedrooms, living rooms, and dining rooms.
    · Stylish Outfits - Choose from glitzy evening gowns, chic suits, or hip designer styles.
    · Glamorous Items - 60 new items include sequined gowns, plush sectional sofas, silk pajamas, and more. Here is a small sample of the new stuff:
    _ · Pampered Sounds Stereo - Hit the right note with this top-of-the-line stereo.
    _ · A Luxurious Night's Sleep - Cradle your prosperous Sim in the lap of luxury as they slip off to dreamland with this matchless mattress and first-class bed frame.
    _ · Fabulous Faux Fur Coat - Opt for the creature comfort of fur when you outfit your Sim in a coat that's a cut above the rest.
    _ · "Untitled" by Len Bledgemann - Deck your Sim's wall with this beauty and watch art-loving Sims strain to find the rght term of appreciation.
    _ · Banquet of Six by Well Bred and Co. - Whether your Sim enjoys entertaining with lavish dinner parties or quiet romantic meals for two, this tastefully elegant table sets just the right mood.

Pre-Order via the EA Store

Finally, a pack that is similar to The Sims: Superstar! I've missed all the great objects for rich sims to have inside their houses, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like we are getting butlers and the like we got with Superstar (which is somewhat expected from a Stuff Pack).

Unlike Family Fun Stuff, this pack looks good. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw some of the objects on this video it looked like custom content that my simmies are used to. Maxis has finally pumped out some sexy looking objects/skins but it looks like a large portion of the "60 All-New Objects" will be paintings, which is somewhat pointless since the majority of players play with the walls down or on the cut-away option (My option of preference), thus hiding the paintings from view whilst playing.

Anyway, this pack will help tide me over until the next EP (Pets) arrives. The game has been getting a little boring lately...

Anyway, do you guys like the look of this pack, or are you disgusted that we are getting another rip-off Stuff Pack?

I thought I had made this thread last week, but apparently I hadn't. smiley4.gif

• Angel_201

Angel_201

#5061975 - 12 years ago

Hmm, sounds good.

• Zack

Zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zatch

#5061981 - 12 years ago

Pretty crappy. I don't want "packs" that cost money. I want free downloadables. Seriously. They have like 24 things so far and most are retarded.

Things like this make me cry.

• RessXalcor

RessXalcor

#5062829 - 12 years ago

This is pissing me off... I want expansion packs not something someone would pay 30 dollars for, where you can easily probably download it for free on the website

• hypeserver

hypeserver

#5151894 - 12 years ago

These expansion packs are getting really annoying lately I jsut uninstalled The Sims 2 because last time it took up my whole harddrive with the expansions and it made my pc crash casuing me to bring it in.

Post edited 8/02/06 2:46PM

• DragonMina

DragonMina

#5156018 - 12 years ago

Yeah, I don't really like the idea of these 'stuff packs.' As you guys said, most of that stuff, if you want it, can be found and downloaded for free online. Why pay for it?

That and, c'mon, I want real expansion packs that actually add something more than random objects/clothing to amuse me.

• RessXalcor

RessXalcor

#5211322 - 12 years ago

I just want a weather expansion....... man that would kick ass snowing inside the house because I havent made a roof yet

• NC313

NC313

#5233965 - 12 years ago

I'm hoping for a weather expansion as well, hopefully come next spring, since that's when they introduce "new" expansion packs. These stuff packs aren't attractive for me at all, I probably won't be picking them up unless it has stuff that I absolutely LOVE in it.

Although apparently they're selling, so I'm sure they won't stop making them. The last one sold like hotcakes from what I've read.

• Rendezvous

Rendezvous

#5938185 - 12 years ago

Yes, I bought it... Kinda wish I hadn't...

• rvsbjohn

rvsbjohn

#6630524 - 12 years ago

waste of money, just like the last stuff pack