Forums > The Strangerhood

Episode 1 Comments

Posts (437)

• burnie

burnie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#90808 - 14 years ago

Episode 1 of The Strangerhood is now online. Please download and enjoy.

Spoilers below.

• blackdeath87

blackdeath87

#90824 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

I just want to thank you guys for putting so much work and effort into making such wonderful web cartoons. We all love you Burnie and staff. Thank you again from a devoted fan. (Whoo hoo, first post)

• sexypotato

sexypotato

#90828 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:
    hmmmm... no one has replied yet... I haven't even downloaded it yet....Imma download it!

• sexypotato

sexypotato

#90831 - 14 years ago

In reply to blackdeath87, #2:
    Darn you first poster!!

• burnie

burnie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#90836 - 14 years ago

In reply to blackdeath87, #2:

(Whoo hoo, first post)

Literally.

• SSPsGoku

SSPsGoku

#90849 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

hey i know you mentioned something about the server being slow and something about rvb and the strangerhood being hosted on different servers but is the strangerhood a much smaller server? i'm downloading at 2.5kb/s on cable.. i was downloading 300kb/s on ep 39 of rvb

• Falcgun1337

Falcgun1337

#90859 - 14 years ago

downloading it now... 1hr... :(

• pouringraine

pouringraine

#90863 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

I'm really excited to see the episode, if it would just download faster. Is everyone and their garbageman trying to download this episode right now? I know it will rock.

<hope Caboose makes cameo as the paperboy>Still waiting</hope>

• Zimmy

Zimmy

#90869 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

I'm having some real troubles downloading it... Windows Media link just came up with a page of Gobbledegook, I'm trying the DivX one instead.

• Mystile

Mystile

#90874 - 14 years ago

In reply to pouringraine, #8:

At least you can download it, I'm still waiting for the server to respond to my "I want to download this now ok" request :/

• blackdeath87

blackdeath87

#90877 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #5:

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Burnie actually replied to me. I shall save this computer and never touch it again. It shall go in my shrine and i shall pay hommage to it every day. (JOKEING) But seriously it is cool that i was replied to by Burnie himself. YOU TOTALY ROCK!!!!

• DragonEdge

DragonEdge

#90885 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zimmy, #9:

I got the same goobleygodook

• Zimmy

Zimmy

#90892 - 14 years ago

In reply to DragonEdge, #12:

Someone said the same thing in Burnie's journal, it must be a damaged link.

I think the others work, it's sitting waiting for a connection on the DivX download...

• filmgeek

filmgeek

#90893 - 14 years ago

No luck for me either.

• Zack

Zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zatch

#90897 - 14 years ago

In reply to DragonEdge, #12:
    I got an IE error.

*tries Firefox and Opera*

• Balec

Balec

#90901 - 14 years ago

No connection with any of the links so far.

• blackdeath87

blackdeath87

#90927 - 14 years ago

In reply to Balec, #16:

It dosnt seem to be working. HMMMmmmmm.... Mabey burnie is tryingg to fix it. I dont know. I geuss we will all just have to wait a bit longer.

• Zack

Zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zatch

#90940 - 14 years ago

In reply to blackdeath87, #17:

I got through on the Quicktime version! Yippee. Now I must wait an hour until it completes. 33 MB, I see.

• bLAcKdiE

bLAcKdiE

#90942 - 14 years ago

yay! 17th reply! whoo hoo!

I can't wait, hope the downloads are being fixed as i'm typing this!!

ROOSTER TEETH FUCKIN RULES!!!!

• blackdeath87

blackdeath87

#90946 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zatch, #18:

I got through it once too but i stopped it because it said one hour. It cant take that long becasue i am on a cable connection. It sould take about 5 min. do you know why it is doing this?

• Zack

#90947 - 14 years ago

<<<<Wants to sponsor!

• pouringraine

pouringraine

#90954 - 14 years ago

In reply to Mystile, #10:

I hear you. I'm 45 minutes away...maybe. I guess I'll watch episode 39 of RvB until then. It's a legitimate strategy.

• Baloop62

Baloop62

#90956 - 14 years ago

DOANLOAD IS SOOOOO SLOOOOWWWWWWWW it hasnt even started yet, iyts "getting file infop" lol but i look forward to it, *shrugs* comment 21 WOOT

• allhailme

allhailme

#90958 - 14 years ago

I givee you naming right to my dog's second born puppy, (sorry I already gave away naming rights to the first)

• Zimmy

Zimmy

#90965 - 14 years ago

In reply to blackdeath87, #17:

Look, it doesn't matter how fast you can recieve information if the server is only transferring it slowly.

And Zatch, sponsors aren't any better off yet.