Posts (437)

• Viral

Viral

#103350 - 14 years ago

all i can say is sound like a party to me man

• dameon_star

dameon_star

#103515 - 14 years ago

i donno maybe its because i hate the sims or what not but that kinda sucked hardcore, see the first episode of rvb i liked it, christ i liked the trailer, this i donno, maybe it will get better come next episode but for now blah!

• Talim

Talim

#103587 - 14 years ago

Uh oh "no cool points for you!" lol, jk...
    anyway ' bout the ep..thought it was kewl. It was funny. Deff wanna see more thou.

• PhazonUltima

PhazonUltima

#103924 - 14 years ago

awesome... purely awesome...

waitin patiently for the next master piece =)

• FlaymKnight

FlaymKnight

#104049 - 14 years ago

In reply to Darkmigetmen, #308:

In reply to Sakurelf2, #298:

Its only been going on because of people attacking my grammar or terms of a word. If you read back most of it is about lemin (lemmings). If you cant see it for what it is and you do go to school then I feel sorry for you. It breaks a major code for film makers.

Lay on the guilt-trip, why don't ya? Well, try to, anyways. Don't think it's working out much.

• Judeki

Judeki

#104297 - 14 years ago

In reply to Sakurelf2, #298:

Its only been going on because of people attacking my grammar or terms of a word. If you read back most of it is about lemin (lemmings). If you cant see it for what it is and you do go to school then I feel sorry for you. It breaks a major code for film makers.

Lay on the guilt-trip, why don't ya? Well, try to, anyways. Don't think it's working out much.

some things put aside.....

everyone's entitled to an opinion, and everyone's entitled to defend an opinion, but seriously people. let's just leave it at that. anymore means flamewars.

• katti

katti

#104367 - 14 years ago

In reply to Judeki, #315:

some things put aside.....

everyone's entitled to an opinion, and everyone's entitled to defend an opinion, but seriously people. let's just leave it at that. anymore means flamewars.

amen. that bum 'ed.

• Bradman1978

Bradman1978

#104438 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

Pretty cool, although I like RVB better, but this is the first eps. I hope there is a plot that will develope, but I am sure that will start. I hope it won't be long until they remember who they are. Maybe they were taken my aleins and put on this plant with no memory and are being judge by to see who deserves to live or die.

• jj48

jj48

#104847 - 14 years ago

Drnt Rules!

• Sly

Sly

#105014 - 14 years ago

In reply to jj48, #318:

Nah man, it's got more syllables: Dr..rr..rr...rnt

• CXVII

CXVII

#105179 - 14 years ago

Very nice job. Rooster Teeth quality!

• dArk_RuSS

dArk_RuSS

#105329 - 14 years ago

Everyone's saying that the download for Ep1 was a long one, but for me, it was quick compared to other things. I can understand the lip sync part because Sims2 is programmed with those moves, so I could see it being hard to lip sync it. Nice job RT!!

• Zed

Zed

#105394 - 14 years ago

pretty stupid, no offense. the wade, drrrrnt thing was forced, conversation with wade, white guy, and chalmers wasnt to good. i can see it being alot better in episodes to come. but it will never be an rvb

• ilvedulwldng

ilvedulwldng

#105498 - 14 years ago

it needs something hmmmm needs an asshole figure like cartman

• Hyter

Hyter

#106254 - 14 years ago

In reply to SSPsGoku, #6:
    I downloaded it alright. It's a completly new concept.

• gremlin66

gremlin66

#106372 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zed, #322:

Well I downloaded the divx copy in about 6 mins, and I thought it was great. I liked the conversation between Sam and Wade when they first wake up, "Strange people in a strange bed sounds like a party to me, man." After watching Strangerhood Ep. 1 and Red Vs. Blue Ep. 1, I have to say they're equally funny, but I didn't discover RvB until somewhere around Ep. 17, so they all seemed funny to me.

We have to remember it's not funny yet because we've only really met Dr. Chalmers, Sam, and Wade. Wade and Dr. Chalmers were pretty funny, I thought anyways. Sam plays straight-man to their wacky lunatic type. Once we get more familiar with the rest of the characters (I'm waiting for Griggs and Tovar) this show is going to get ridiculous. Perhaps I'm too forgiving but I had a good laugh at Wade and Dr. Chalmers for this ep.

and Dutchmiller? "Bedroom! Nice... Bathroom! Alright!" That's comedy, FO SHO...

• Jackal

Jackal

#106554 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

I see good things .......
    It will probably be another success for the team of Rooster Teeth

• botd

botd

#106674 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

Needs more cowbell. The lip synching in red vs. blue is better, though. :^ )

• neovanglist

neovanglist

#106691 - 14 years ago

In reply to Sakurelf2, #297:

You... are beyond awesome.

• Dself016

Dself016

#106708 - 14 years ago

Well done indeed. Doesn't really make sense yet, but you can go places with it. Nice.

• MoonUnit

MoonUnit

#107502 - 14 years ago

i think it was ok, but not great
    technically it was damn well done course, must be hard work to get all the right animations and such. but i never really laughed.

• KarbonPhyber

KarbonPhyber

#107519 - 14 years ago

Overall I thought it was alright. I think I was most impressed from a technical standpoint, since you can't directly manipulate the characters in The Sims 2 the same way you can in Halo, so for that much the Rooster Teeth crew deserves some props. As far as the writing...it was about what I would expect for a first episode of any series. Some of the jokes were alright...I particularly liked the Wade nametag as a sight gag alone, and I loved Dutchmiller. Something about the fact that he doesn't let his confusion get in the way of him being him and doing his thing (which is pretty funny by itself) struck me as humorous. Wasn't quite the break out hit I was hoping it could be, but it certainly did everything it needed to in terms of being a successful first episode. Besides, there's a whole season (and probably subsequent ones) left for it to blossom. Bring on the insanity.

• KarbonPhyber

KarbonPhyber

#107521 - 14 years ago

Overall I thought it was alright. I think I was most impressed from a technical standpoint, since you can't directly manipulate the characters in The Sims 2 the same way you can in Halo, so for that much the Rooster Teeth crew deserves some props. As far as the writing...it was about what I would expect for a first episode of any series. Some of the jokes were alright...I particularly liked the Wade nametag as a sight gag alone, and I loved Dutchmiller. Something about the fact that he doesn't let his confusion get in the way of him being him and doing his thing (which is pretty funny by itself) struck me as humorous. Wasn't quite the break out hit I was hoping it could be, but it certainly did everything it needed to in terms of being a successful first episode. Besides, there's a whole season (and probably subsequent ones) left for it to blossom. Bring on the insanity.

• KarbonPhyber

KarbonPhyber

#107522 - 14 years ago

aw crap I doubleposted...someone please get rid of the second one (and maybe this one) so i don't look like a total flaming idiot, heh

• AgentOrion

AgentOrion

#107814 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:
    It is one well put together opening video. Cheers.