• boarder729

boarder729

#195407 - 14 years ago

that is awesome i might just have to check out the sims 2 it looks so fun

• boarder729

boarder729

#195424 - 14 years ago

In reply to Necrocanibal, #434:

hey dude that doesn't show up on the quick time verson wut version do u have

• Necrocanibal

Necrocanibal

#195987 - 14 years ago

In reply to boarder729, #436:

I have the windows media version

• AlexSchway

AlexSchway

#196944 - 14 years ago

OH MAN THAT IS SO FUNNY! I LOVED IT!

• Hungpow

Hungpow

#211138 - 14 years ago

I have never gotten a slow bandwidth whilst downloading here.
    So has that Sims show gotten funny yet.

• ReiSessaro

ReiSessaro

#214380 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

great episode, i love the guy pointing at everything

• airsniper

airsniper

#216461 - 14 years ago

In reply to burnie, #1:

Hey, while the first scene was a punch in the gut, I think you've stumbled on the best way to promote video games. The episode took a few days to grow on me, and the game itself looks somewhat interesting. I might actually buy it, after the World of Warcraft launch this November 23rd. Never saw much of the game and this is definitely exposing it to an all new audience.

While it's different from RvB, really another animal altogether, networks vary their programming, why should Rooster Teeth be any different. And your also bringing two completely different yet similar audiences together on the site, enriching this community I've come to love =) . So thanx for the hard work, looks like it's paying off.

I'm personally holding onto the idea that the guys simply spawned there through no will of their own, and really don't want to think any more on the subject (shudder.) LOL

• DarkangelUK

DarkangelUK

#222363 - 14 years ago

It was 'ok' i guess. It lacked the sharp witt of RvB but hey, it's early days.. tho i have to say i laughedmao when i seen the 1st RvB. The 1st few will only be setup episodes really then im sure we'll get into the swing of things. It made me burp be a chuckle but didnt have me laugh out loud. I guess im not a fan of the stereotypical idiotic surfer dude.. and i hope he doesnt get played out to death.

The animation itself was great, and really impressively done. All the charactor gestures and actions were spot on with the dialogue and the voices all fit perfectly.

All in all a decent 1st episode. Just work on the humor and try not to rehash over used cliches such as the dumb surfer dude.

• tongpu

tongpu

#226182 - 14 years ago

LMAO

I might get back into playing SIMS2 after watching these.
    thats great

• Wolf_old

Wolf_old

#229552 - 14 years ago

i saw the first episode and it wasnt as good as i hoped to be, but the fact that no one knew who or where they were is a good sighn torward many funny things

• Wolf_old

Wolf_old

#229553 - 14 years ago

i saw the first episode and it wasnt as good as i hoped to be, but the fact that no one knew who or where they were is a good sighn torward many funny things

• Surutar

Surutar

#232980 - 14 years ago

i should try to borrow sims 2 from a friend, thanks to this epsiode i'm intriged