Forums > The Strangerhood

The favorite character and why thread!

Posts (54)

• aiktsu

aiktsu

#91847 - 14 years ago

Instead of having 10 threads, one for each person and whey they are awesome, lets have a faveorite character thread!

I love the old black dude/the army-looking man, just because they have made me laugh the most with their personalities so far.

• aiktsu

aiktsu

#91882 - 14 years ago

In reply to aiktsu, #1:

This can also be used to discuss characters.

• Tash

Tash

#91898 - 14 years ago

I dunno why, but I expect great things to happen from Dutchmiller.

• Tash

Tash

#91905 - 14 years ago

He's gonna bring back the double-gun-point greeting!

• Leus

Leus

#91948 - 14 years ago

Dr. Chalmers is currently my favourite. Nothing like an old guy criticizing everything. Mix it with an obnoxious black man and you've got comedy gold.

• Nihlathak

Nihlathak

#91953 - 14 years ago

In reply to Leus, #5:

I knew Dr. Chalmers would be my favorite character...i said it in that other thread before this episode, and this episode confirmed it. Chalmers is the best.

• Leus

Leus

#91959 - 14 years ago

In reply to Nihlathak, #6:

Definately. For some reason, I got the impression that he was going to be more of the quiet-and-wise type old guy. I was wrong; he's definately loud-and wise. I see great things in store for him.

• Shulzi

Shulzi

#92110 - 14 years ago

I could personally tell that Dutchmiller would be my favourite and I was right. He just seems like his brain's on a totally different wavelength to everyone else. Understandably, everyone is on a different wavelength, but I think Dutchmiller is the most extreme from normal (Sam) despite appearing otherwise. In the end he was the last to realise what was going on because he was so preoccupied saying hello to freakin' objects. Hilarious guy.

• Crono

Crono

#92138 - 14 years ago

I don't like Dr. Chalmers. He's a cranky old man. He annoys me.

Wade is my favorite. Dutch is second.

• brettw_10

brettw_10

#94406 - 14 years ago

In reply to Shulzi, #8:

I concur. It would have to be Dutchmiller at #1 and Duu-uuu-uuu-rnt at #2 so far.

• brettw_10

brettw_10

#94409 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tash, #4:

He's gonna bring back the double-gun-point greeting!

I would love to see a bit of Joey "How you doin'?" arrogance introduced into the double-gun-point. Or do you think that would be too much?

• krazykylep

krazykylep

#94471 - 14 years ago

Heh, that might work but I dont think he's that smooth. I'd like to see him try and flirt with Catherine.
    And yes, Dutchmiller is the best.

• OriginalName

OriginalName

#94482 - 14 years ago

I would have to say the best character so far, to me, is either Duchmiller or Dr. Chalmers. I loved Dr. Chalmers line of the parents, "People have parents regardless of their age. I myself, have two." In the words of Donut, "That's and old school zinger. In yo face! IN YO FACE!!!"

And Duchmiller's pointing at things randomly reminds me of real people I know, so he's funny just because of that.

• raisin

raisin

#94520 - 14 years ago

I'm hoping for good things with the girls, thusfar... but I gotta say Dutchmiller ("mailbox!") is looking to be a favorite.

• DEBO

DEBO

#94600 - 14 years ago

Dutchmiller is my favourite so far, but then, we've seen so little of him... same goes for Griggs and Tovar, I like them now, but who knows where they'll go. I think I'd like Dr. Chalmers more if I wasn't so preoccupied with the fact that his voice seems poorly done.

• homegaman

homegaman

#96228 - 14 years ago

In reply to aiktsu, #1:

So far I think Wade is the best (i thought he was the funniest in the 1st episode) Though (even though he only had a few lines) Griggs was pretty funny too. I think in future episodes he will become a fan-favorite.

• setosora

setosora

#97231 - 14 years ago

lol, Dutchmiller is deffenetly one of my favorites... but so is that girl in the huge house. shes the one i can most relate too. but Wade was deffenetly the funniest in ep1, but well see what the rooster teeth production line has in store for us...

• setosora

setosora

#97236 - 14 years ago

i guess i also like sam when i think about it. cause he is kind of the head of everything, or seems like it. he also reminds me of church who was my favorite in rvb

• G4MC

G4MC

#97263 - 14 years ago

In reply to setosora, #18:

I am like Wade because I am always lazy!

• Eiko

Eiko

#97397 - 14 years ago

Dutchmiller. "Bathrooooom!" That scene will be with me forever.

• MrDrum81

MrDrum81

#98724 - 14 years ago

In reply to Eiko, #20:

HAHA...indeed Eiko, indeed!

• aniki

aniki

#98737 - 14 years ago

Wade, by a clear mile. I always like the harmlessly stupid ones most.

Although, Dr Chalmers is in second at the minute. Love his voice.

• EnolaFay13

EnolaFay13

#98753 - 14 years ago

So I didn't love the first scene b/c Wade got on my nerves-- to much like the red/blue command guy, although I don't hate him.

My love definatley goes to Dutchmiller for being the first character to make me laugh my ass off with "Mailbox.....terrific. Hey, trashcan." And then consistently making me giggle throughout the rest of the episode.

• Minkles

Minkles

#99596 - 14 years ago

I would have to say Dutchmiller. That "Hey, mailbox! How ya doin', trashcan" was great. Dr. Chalmers is funny too. Sam however, is so freakishly like me. He even looks like me. But I don't write things on my underwear. And Tovar... so oblivious to the world around him. The only ones we know absolutely nothing about yet are Griggs and Nikki. Or at least I know absoluely nothing about them.

• Ubernal

Ubernal

#99623 - 14 years ago

Grigs. I love a guy that can wake up in someone else's house, and start eating someone else's breakfast without being bothered in the least. And he has the opportunity to turn out like Mr. Demartino from Daria, probably one of my favorite all-time comedy characters.