Forums > The Strangerhood

The favorite character and why thread!

Posts (54)

• Ubernal

Ubernal

#99634 - 14 years ago

Grigs. I love a guy that can wake up in someone else's house, and start eating someone else's breakfast without being bothered in the least. And he has the opportunity to turn out like Mr. Demartino from Daria, probably one of my favorite all-time comedy characters.

• weirdobc

weirdobc

#101447 - 14 years ago

Hi, my first post here:

So far, i'm looking to see more of Nikki (I have pity for her, alone in that big house) and Catherine "I don't know who you are, but you look fantastic!" (I'm not sure of the exact quote).

I have troubles understanding everything that Dr. Chalmers is saying (i'm french) but his "Checkmate....to myself. I really need someone to talk to" was hilarious.

Griggs, in the trailer, looks like the always angry type. So i'm really looking for him, right now.

I hope to see Trevor interact with someone soon. I also want to see the next episodes to see if his whole house got "fired". hehehe.

For Dutchmiller, he's really something. He keeps me laughing.

At last: Sam and Wade (that's what's written in the trailer), I don't know. They woke up in the same bed. I hope this will not be an habit.

Continue your great work. I've seen the trailer and the first episodes at least 20 times each, so far. I can't wait to see the 2nd episode.

• Gadafie

Gadafie

#101452 - 14 years ago

In reply to weirdobc, #27:

Hey, It is not Trevor, but TOVAR! T-O-V-A-R

• weirdobc

weirdobc

#101549 - 14 years ago

In reply to Gadafie, #28:

Opps, Sorry, you're right! Here's a karma point your help.

• Gadafie

Gadafie

#101692 - 14 years ago

In reply to weirdobc, #29:

Thanks for the karma point. But what good do these points do?

• Money

Money

#101705 - 14 years ago

I like Tovar. He speaks funny and forgets the oven is on.

• Holty

Holty

#102005 - 14 years ago

I like duernt

• havahug1

havahug1

#102503 - 14 years ago

In reply to Holty, #32:

i like wade and i like the black guy and i like the guy in the suit - i guess i should watch the episode again to try to remember their names huh? i think i kinda look like the mirror girl what do u think?

• Hunter667

Hunter667

#102785 - 14 years ago

In reply to havahug1, #33:

I agree.

• Shadows

Shadows

#103130 - 14 years ago

I like the old black guy, but i say through in some curse words and racism, (for authentication) then it be some real comedy, even if its like mental dialouge....old black racist man , nothings funnier...well....except for bernie mac(on kings, not his weak fox tv show)

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#103195 - 14 years ago

My name is Dernt its definitely dernt.

My Name is w w aa ddd eeeee
    w w a a d d e
    w w w aaaa d d ee
    wwwwww a a ddd e
    eeeee

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#103203 - 14 years ago

Wade the dumbass cool man.
    u all |</\/ () \/\/ |-|35 ( 001

• rln444

rln444

#109570 - 14 years ago

i like the girl in the mansion. she looks like a good female charicater thats not a Perfect Person.

• Varsh1138

Varsh1138 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Games artist guy

#109817 - 14 years ago

In reply to havahug1, #33:

In reply to Holty, #32:

i like wade and i like the black guy and i like the guy in the suit - i guess i should watch the episode again to try to remember their names huh? i think i kinda look like the mirror girl what do u think?

word.

• 12ozSlug

12ozSlug

#112774 - 14 years ago

Dutchmiller's got it, hands down.

• frodobaggins

frodobaggins

#113330 - 14 years ago

i have to say that dutchmiller is the best character so far... even though we only saw 20 seconds of him.... i've already started integrating "faaaaaantastic" in my vocabulary

• captcrazytim

captcrazytim

#113716 - 14 years ago

for some reason i am expecting great things from Griggs, but i would have to agree that dutchmiller has had the best lines and representation so far ..... all 20 seconds of it

• aiktsu

aiktsu

#116563 - 14 years ago

My thread got -2 lame :'(

• Borov

Borov

#116819 - 14 years ago

How can any one have a favorite character at this point? Nothing has happened.

• aiktsu

aiktsu

#117232 - 14 years ago

In reply to Borov, #44:

Because some characters have sucked.

Some havn't.

• EnolaFay13

EnolaFay13

#119363 - 14 years ago

In reply to aiktsu, #43:

I just got it a +1 cool....people can be jerky sometimes.

• FarEastBeast

FarEastBeast

#119443 - 14 years ago

i would have to say that as of now i recall my favorite character to be called.....Darnt

• Bobthemaula

Bobthemaula

#124252 - 14 years ago

In reply to FarEastBeast, #47:

Dude they need another caboose type character i think Drrnt is jus a sad replacement gone wrong every cartoon needs a caboose in it

• CombatSapper

CombatSapper

#124349 - 14 years ago

forums, website..... i like dutchmiller....to funny...i got wierd looks from coworkers for doing it for 1/2 aday on a 50 buck bet i wouldnt have the balls to do it and that i would be ordered to stop....50$ in this man pocket posting, laptop fantastic...

• CombatSapper

CombatSapper

#124361 - 14 years ago

oh does the doc remind anyone else of jackie, Kramiers lawyer>? i dono to me he has the same speech patterns and a similar voice.