Forums > The Strangerhood

The favorite character and why thread!

Posts (54)

• Kerrang

Kerrang

#124719 - 14 years ago

In reply to aiktsu, #1:

I don't know, I will have to wtch the characters develop a little more. I think I am gonna like Dutchmiller and Tovar by what I have seen so far. I like the interaction between Wade and Sam, but I don't know if I like Wade's voice so much. I think it should be a bit "stonier", as he has obviously fried enough brain cells to have forgotten his name even if he hadn't been transported to the Strangerhood. I think a blatant ripoff of Tommy Chong's voice would suit him better.

• Ludzig

Ludzig

#124859 - 14 years ago

Definitely Dr.Chalmers. he got a lot of the spotlight, first episode.

Wade annoyed me. They wrote his lines too hard to be funny. Dernt? Yeah, Okay.

Dutchmiller was the second best. Though I felt he was only in there to provoke a couple chuckles. No guffaws, but smiles nonetheless.

Again with the Doc. The old geezer. But funny. I see funny things with the Chalmers/Wade interactions in the future.

Sam looks to be the main character. IMO. I can see they weren't LOOKING for laughs, but I smiled a couple times... but, I am already sick of the Sam/Wade interactions.

We'll see soon, then.

#1Dr.Chalmers
    #2 Dutchmiller
    #3 Sam
    #4Wade

• Comboclemo

Comboclemo

#127654 - 14 years ago

The 2 best i think atm are dutchmiller adnd griggs if hes anything like sarge i expect great things GREAT THINGS I SAY

• ilvedulwldng

ilvedulwldng

#130190 - 14 years ago

In reply to aiktsu, #1:duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt