does strangerhood seem like it will last

Posts (40)

• cts006

cts006

#791205 - 14 years ago

In reply to HeroinAddikt, #26:

Dont be a dick.

• Mr_Hairball

Mr_Hairball FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#791301 - 14 years ago

Alright, the reason for no release of no new TS episodes is because RT is busy with finishing up this season of RvB and also the season 3 DVD. I'm sure once they release they DVD they can get back to TS and it will continue to be great. So to answer your question, it will last.

• almightyace

almightyace

#791914 - 14 years ago

In reply to Mr_Hairball, #28:

thats good news

• SonnyJim

SonnyJim

#791960 - 14 years ago

In reply to almightyace, #29:

yeah...I think TS is pretty funny actually...But its totally getting better

• Mr_Hairball

Mr_Hairball FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#792678 - 14 years ago

In reply to almightyace, #29:

Now don't go believing what I say, this is just my hypothesis.

• undertaker12

undertaker12

#794127 - 14 years ago

I Think the TSH is getting better and better. I hope it goes on for a while.

• SonnyJim

SonnyJim

#795584 - 14 years ago

In reply to undertaker12, #32:

I still think that RvB guys need to focus On RvB more than TS...Its good, but RvB is better....something they should put their whole weight behind so that they can reach 100 episodes before the FCC finds us...

• almightyace

almightyace

#796242 - 14 years ago

In reply to SonnyJim, #33:

they are probobly focusing more on red vs blue till the end the season

• handsomedude

handsomedude

#799564 - 14 years ago

In reply to almightyace, #34:

i think its also because its easier to make. with strangerhood there are a lot more of puppetry motion you can than you would with RvB. Take facial expressions for example. that is a lot of work.

with RvB, all you have to do is shake the head for movement then really come up with good material and you're good to go.

but they didnt start out that great from the beginning. I was looking back at the previous episodes and there was a huge difference. what we're seeing now is a HUGE Improvement.

with time, I am sure strangerhood will do better also.

• CK_ZERO

CK_ZERO

#830724 - 14 years ago

Are you guys all joking? This is some seriously unfunny crap. In RvB episode 1 at least there was some witty banter, and you could tell you were going to like the characters. Everybody in The Strangerhood is extremely annoying. It's like a really bad improv skit... like they just watched what was going on and couldn't really think of anything funny to say, but they pretty much had to say something... I can't believe that the same people that make RvB are behind this. RvB is totally funny. I forced myself to watch all the episodes of TSH, and it was extremely painful. Granted that it's new or whatever, but I don't think they can polish this turd. Call it a sophmore jinks or whatever, get a new game and try again. Keep the RvB going though, that stuff's great! I would give it a 2, because you know... they had to buy the SIMs 2, whatever. It is both weak and lame.

• qfmmr

qfmmr

#964730 - 14 years ago

In reply to almightyace, #1:

I think SH will do just fine. It's not as good as RvB, but it's unfair to hold it to such standars. It has still been good so far.

• Kagster

Kagster

#982675 - 14 years ago

the strangerhood will definitly last its very funny

• Byrondegaull

Byrondegaull

#1042200 - 14 years ago

In reply to CK_ZERO, #36:

I agree with CK_ZERO. I can see that many of you enjoy TSH but I find it rather bland. I wonder if it's a case of national sense of humor. I am English and find the characters to be rather annoying (particularly the surfer guy with the 'my name is wade' tag).

Is there some where we can put up a poll to see who likes the series by country?

I wish TSH well and am sure it will continue with such loyal fans behind it.

(And I urge you all to go see 'The League of Gentlemen: Apocalypse' at the cinema for some dark British humor like shaun of the dead)

• kwkak37

kwkak37

#1072861 - 14 years ago

It's getting better, but it needs to be of better quality.

• fjgamer

fjgamer

#1089494 - 14 years ago

I prefer the more action-oriented RvB series. Strangerhood has that lip syncing problem, but RvB has few mouths to animate. Therefore, I think RvB is way more fun... and easier to make.