Forums > The Strangerhood

New episodes on the way!

Posts (43)

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#824951 - 14 years ago

For those of you who don't stalk the staff, Matt has posted this in his journal:

We're also working on a Strangerhood PSA, which has been turning out really funny thus far. Not sure if we'll release it or episode 7 next, but both should be good. When the rest of the gang gets back on Monday I'm hoping we'll be really far along with everything.

This sounds really promising about the PSA as The Strangerhood is slowly getting better and better!

Go RT! w00t!

• nweasel

nweasel FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#825206 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #1:

Yup. Plus, it was also in the News post about Episode 57 being released. So, yup, I heard. That's cool. I can't wait to watch it again.

- nweasel

• Gliff

Gliff

#826224 - 14 years ago

In reply to nweasel, #2:

hmmm so is season 3 over for stranger hood as well as RVB? or will SH go for a bit longer? 10 eps would be nice.

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#826280 - 14 years ago

In reply to Gliff, #3:

Season One of The Strangerhood is going to have a total of 22 videos (This includes episodes, PSA's and Sponsor-Only videos)

• undertaker12

undertaker12

#827485 - 14 years ago

That is some good news... i'm looking forward for some PSA's and new epiosdes.

• duke_flyer

duke_flyer

#827694 - 14 years ago

Very good. Hope we will get two videos soon.

• splulge32

splulge32

#835728 - 14 years ago

good bout time #no offense meant to anyone

• squeak117

squeak117

#848214 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #4:

they are probably going to stick with 19 real episodes for eah season like RvB.

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#861396 - 14 years ago

In reply to squeak117, #8:

So if going by that theroy, after the next PSA is released, no more PSA's until Season Two.

• Halo_sim2

Halo_sim2

#887111 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #9:

well if u think about it, RVB only had about 2 PSA's a season neways....

• Mithhuanion

Mithhuanion

#910264 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #4:

And don't forget Sponsor-Only PSA's smiley8.gif

• The_Tortured

The_Tortured

#910429 - 14 years ago

Hopefully, it'll be here soon. RT are doing something brilliant so far (Such as the Desperate Housewives-esk voice over from Nikki, and the whole reality TV direction the series is going in - They should even have a diary room, ala Big Brother)

And you just know Wade is the bomb.

• KnightX9600

KnightX9600

#923922 - 14 years ago

it's been close to a month and a half since the release of episode 6 when they promised one every 2 weeks... *sigh* I'm still waiting to see who the killer of Nikki is ;) or if the mystery will ever be solved. ;)

(news from April 26 told of the public release of epi. 6, and May 18 made promises of workings on new episodes and now it's June 3rd and no delievery :(.. )

• Ilpalazzo

Ilpalazzo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian

#925760 - 14 years ago

Its coming soon, they have been so busy with the season 3 ending of RvB and now the dvd release that i can understand the long wait.

I personally hope they release the episode before the PSA. I love PSAs but I think we all want to see the next episode :P

• Norbuck

Norbuck

#977016 - 14 years ago

Now that RVB is over for another series i think The Strangerhood will start ticking along alot faster. It is a more difficult medium to work with, considering the actors have minds of there own unlike the RVB players. Patience is a virtue and id rather they take the time to get it right, than release stuff that just isnt funny or doesnt work story wise.

• drpoodle

drpoodle

#979053 - 14 years ago

Yeah but you can turn the minds off so they do what you say

• blackakira

blackakira

#982294 - 14 years ago

I am thinking that some people out their might feel a bit cheated. they paid money for strangerhood if they became a sponser and only got a few. ok sure they get all of RVB but what if they don't like it. (GOD KNOWS HOW)

• Acutegunman

Acutegunman

#1034535 - 14 years ago

How cool would it be if SH and RvBs' stories intertwined?

• UbePwned

UbePwned

#1091694 - 14 years ago

I think it would be more awkward than cool

• Deconsolate

Deconsolate

#1091711 - 14 years ago

Sweet, I can't wait...you know...but I will because I have no choice.

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#1102220 - 14 years ago

This image was in a article about machinima, could this be from episode 7?

• piggiepower

piggiepower

#1105566 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #21:

OMG! i cant wait til episode7 cums out!

• ATHF

ATHF

#1105721 - 14 years ago

cool thanks for the heads up.. now ill be checking for it every day

• Mattatius

Mattatius

#1106121 - 14 years ago

some sort of birthday maybe?

• RTawanshura

RTawanshura

#1113600 - 14 years ago

That's the secret she had to tell Dutchmiller.