Forums > The Strangerhood

Strangerhood Skins?

Posts (25)

• Rowen_LM

Rowen_LM

#96077 - 14 years ago

What are the chances of Rooster Teeth making the skins they use for Strangerhood available for download? Once I get the game, I'd love to put a few of these guys in there.

• chopper

chopper

#102339 - 14 years ago

In reply to Rowen_LM, #1:ya then drown wade cus hes such a moron

• havahug1

havahug1

#102470 - 14 years ago

In reply to Rowen_LM, #1:

i know i want them too! also i know this is totally off topic but i think the strangerhood should have a pet lol but thats just me

• Anarchy_2k

Anarchy_2k

#102527 - 14 years ago

In reply to havahug1, #3:

A little off topic but that would be funny for one episode. Have Wade get a fish named Skippy, then try to feed it Pizza... it dies immediately.

"Well, there WAS a pet... too bad it was only around for 30 seconds."

• havahug1

havahug1

#104535 - 14 years ago

In reply to Anarchy_2k, #4:

oh yeah

• Varsh1138

Varsh1138 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Games artist guy

#105237 - 14 years ago

What are the chances of Rooster Teeth making the skins they use for Strangerhood available for download? Once I get the game, I'd love to put a few of these guys in there.

That would be cool if they did. Having the game I can tell ya the only skin theyd have to put for download is drrrrrnt's (or wade) shirt. Everything else looks like the standard stuff from what I can tell.

• starius

starius

#105762 - 14 years ago

In reply to GeneMcTardo, #6:

i dont just want the skins i was the sim it self and their houses etc

• nme2you

nme2you

#106831 - 14 years ago

In reply to starius, #7:

like he said it's all pretty much in the game already. if you had the game you might see theres houses that you start with and such, i would like to know what there neighbour hood looks like if they've like added anything to it to be special. i must say veronaville which is a starting one looks damb nice.

• Boosalicious

Boosalicious

#106878 - 14 years ago

No no no they should export the NEighbourhood online so we can actually play the story ... that would be just brillaint :D

• SmackleFunki

SmackleFunki

#106931 - 14 years ago

In reply to nme2you, #8:

My guess is that there naighbourhood has 5 of every house, and probably a couple dozen families with characters that all look the same. That would be the easiest way to control the characters in all the different places and scenarios. Easier to have two Sam's and Wade's, a pair that hate each other and a pair that are friends for the different reactions.

• Varsh1138

Varsh1138 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Games artist guy

#106973 - 14 years ago

In reply to SmackleFunki, #10:

(nods) Yeah you got a point there. Having identical characters would be good then them having to break up relations and such with their sims.

• Rabbethan

Rabbethan

#107120 - 14 years ago

sound like the perfect sponsership idea to me!

• Doja

Doja

#115922 - 14 years ago

The only thing that would be hard is wades shirt. The rest of it is standard sims2 design

• Dodokiller88

Dodokiller88

#124264 - 14 years ago

In reply to Doja, #13:

Clothing isn't very hard, you just export with body shop, blow it up, and edit it in paint or sumthing.

• HaloPenguin

HaloPenguin

#124338 - 14 years ago

That would be totally awesome!

• BCPneumatics

BCPneumatics

#125066 - 14 years ago

In reply to Dodokiller88, #14:

Nah, It looks like shit in paint. Use photoshop or something. Funny, I have 3.4 gigs of custom sims, but dont own the game, because I cant afford it right now. I hate not having a job. Damn child labor laws are holding me back.

• BlackDog

BlackDog

#128967 - 14 years ago

In reply to BCPneumatics, #16:

Well when you get the cash, the game is worth it. Even if you played the original Sims, there is so much crap to do on the second one you don't get bored. And yeah, that wade shirt would be pretty funny to have on my sims. They had some pretty cool houses too. Can't wait for the next episode.

• RvB_Tucker

RvB_Tucker

#128989 - 14 years ago

Um... I thought they already did have the skins somewhere... I could be wrong...

• BlackDog

BlackDog

#129083 - 14 years ago

Really? Are they posted on the exchange at sims2.ea.com or eleswhere...if you can remember.

• Joe_Schmo

Joe_Schmo

#129456 - 14 years ago

In reply to BlackDog, #19:

That would be cool, I'd get it so fast! The Sims 2 is one of the best things that's ever happened to me and I think The Strangerhood is gonna be really successful. I watched every episode of Red VS Blue (Except the last two in Season 2 which i'll probly get pretty quick. And I think it's great that they can make the characters react how they do. OT, but ya =P

• Minkles

Minkles

#177002 - 14 years ago

Well, I tried to make Dr. Chalmers. I uploaded it to thesims2.com.

• Minkles

Minkles

#177035 - 14 years ago

In reply to Boosalicious, #9:

No, that would ruin it. We can't know the intricate details of these people, and such. No, they should just give us the skins so we can do our own things with them.

• rikki

rikki

#178494 - 14 years ago

It was interesting to read in an online chat with Burnie and Matt on the official Sims 2 site that it is most likely that Strangerhood characters will be available for download.

Obviously without the voice talents they are going to be quite different characters. Although it would still be fun to boss these ones around in the game.

• SmackleFunki

SmackleFunki

#178754 - 14 years ago

In reply to rikki, #23:

Hehe, that's right.. "awwww man, MY Wade is so much more boring than the one on Strangerhood! He hasn't said anything stupid AT ALL!"

• ToolPackinMa

ToolPackinMa

#178935 - 14 years ago

In reply to Boosalicious, #9:

I agree, I would love that.