Forums > The Strangerhood

The Strangerhood: Season One

Posts (12)

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#853448 - 14 years ago

Even though the DVD is really far away - I thought that this would be the ideal time to make this thread, because then RT would actually be able to consider some of our ideas!

DeeMonstar's Idea:
    - Have a DVD-ROM feature so that those of us with a DVD player in our computer and own a copy of The Sims 2 can download (from the DVD) the houses and characters into our game. As well as the 'My Name Is Wade' Shirt and possibly the RT Crew that appeared here.

• KJH

KJH

#854744 - 14 years ago

Or maybe they will just have a normal DVD like they always do.

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#855328 - 14 years ago

In reply to KJH, #2:

They would have that too, I'd just be cool to have 'official' characters in my game

• damien_snake

damien_snake

#855351 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #3:

why official characters? why not just make your own and call them official?[img]

• damien_snake

damien_snake

#855358 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #3:

why official characters? why not just make your own and call them official?[img]

• itzDrizzle

itzDrizzle

#863358 - 14 years ago

In reply to damien_snake, #5:

Just because DeeMonstar has a good and novel idea doesnt mean you should belittle it just to warm you heart at night. then again maybe thats how you function

• noblots

noblots

#868771 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeeMonstar, #1:

Hehehehe, that's an interesting idea, but I'd be too afraid of screwing up the characters. Oh Poor Wade. For me, it just wouldn't be the same.

My idea: I want to see Wade dance on the DVD menu. But that's a pipe dream because I can't afford them anyway.

• Kendal

Kendal

#896548 - 14 years ago

That's a great idea DeeMonstar. That'd be so awesome if they included that!

• drpoodle

drpoodle

#992001 - 14 years ago

yeah, im getting the sims 2 soon hopefully! it looks awesome, and i've always loved the originals!

• SnowBoredEr

SnowBoredEr

#1003350 - 14 years ago

anyone have any idea how much the DVDs will cost? or am i just that lazy not to look in the right place on this website?

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#1005880 - 14 years ago

Well both the Red vs Blue DVD's are $20, so I am guessing SH DVD will be the same

• indydragon

indydragon

#1025927 - 14 years ago

Wilmington (Coming Fall 2005)

Beauty, Money, Betrayal...that's WIlmington!

I'm currently working on my upcoming show Wilmington (using The Sims 2 and Windows Movie Maker). It's a story based on a teenage guy, Nick, growing up in the rural, rich town of Wilmington. Nick's family has a troubled past. His mom had him at age 15, his dad was a drug dealer, now in jail, and throughout the first season, Nick's family is having to go through a ton of trouble to keep there house. Just entering his Sophmore year in Ashcroft Preps Academy nick meets a girl, Jenna, who has just transferred from an all girls school in France. Although Nick has been best friends with her brother Patrick, he's never met her. When their two very different worlds collide it throws Nick and Jenna into a whirlwind of love, hate, money, and sex.

How does everybody think it sounds? I spent a long time working on that preview just now, so I hope you like it! The first episode should be released sometime this fall and a preview should be out within a few weeks of that, so I hope you'll watch!