Forums > The Strangerhood

Where is Dutchmiller?

Posts (16)

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#872148 - 14 years ago

Is the fact that he isn't on the The Strangerhood site image a sign that he is leaving the show?

• HeroinAddikt

HeroinAddikt

#873838 - 14 years ago

wow....I think you're right.....

• Roki

Roki

#876217 - 14 years ago

First thing i noticed when i looked at the new site.
    I doubt that he's leaving though.

• Shindo

Shindo

#876518 - 14 years ago

but why is NIkki there? Last time i saw, she was dead

• Mrrix32

Mrrix32

#877477 - 14 years ago

Ninkki's there though! that might mean she's doing more voice overs!!!

• tasagi

tasagi

#879952 - 14 years ago

heh...never noticed that...

• mmogg

mmogg

#893883 - 14 years ago

I had noticed that either, it's weird that Dutch is missing but Nikki is still there..

• mmogg

mmogg

#893889 - 14 years ago

In reply to mmogg, #7:

*hadn't, sorry.

• Kendal

Kendal

#896127 - 14 years ago

They proboly couldn't fit him in the area that they had when designing the site, OR they dont like Duthmiller, OR he could be the next to go. I don't know, but that would suck if he was next to go because they are just barely developing the relationship between him and that prissy chick (always forget her name). I think they could have some comedy with that.

• sorserer

sorserer

#896422 - 14 years ago

maybe its like .... Final Destynation *AAAAHHH*... OR its a litle fault. And Nikke maybe she´s coming as a gost ( not halo although its funny if she become a gost from halo :) )

• drpoodle

drpoodle

#991967 - 14 years ago

there is enough room to fit him on the banner, so either its a mistake they made, or he won't be in the next episode, which is also confusing, because they seem to be dropping like flies!

• KnightX9600

KnightX9600

#1011233 - 14 years ago

I think his agent couldn't come to terms and he walked off the show.. Ether that or Catherine has him locked away somewhere.. lol

• Erika

Erika

#1047068 - 14 years ago

yeah... i saw that dutch is not there... it is really strange........ will something happen w/ him??? maybe....

• DeeMonstar

DeeMonstar

#1049076 - 14 years ago

In an interview with matt, I have asked why he isn't there and I am waiting for matt to answer the questions I sent, so we will know soon!

• MidnighRaven

MidnighRaven

#1054737 - 14 years ago

OR Dutchmiller has major surgery and ends up looking like Nikki. The only reason he might do this is because he gets possessed by her at the very end of Episode 6.

• kwkak37

kwkak37

#1062441 - 14 years ago

In reply to MidnighRaven, #15:

What the???