Forums > The Strangerhood

How to get a second season

Posts (136)

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#5933282 - 12 years ago

We end up locking a couple threads a month about people wanting to see a second season of Strangerhood. If you want one, here's how you get it:

Rooster Teeth is a business. That means they do the things that bring them money. If there isn't a second season of Strangerhood, it's probably because it's not proving profitable. Logically, if you want to see a second season, buy the DVD and merch and get everyone you know to do the same. Posting a thread here isn't going to do anything, you need to take the initiative and start making shit happen.

So there you go, it's that simple: if you want it, buy it. Just like sex.

• AFKeeker

AFKeeker

#5933607 - 12 years ago

You can BUY sex? So THAT'S where I went wrong all these years. It's not my lack of skills with girls, my ugly face, or my overall hatred by that gender, it's just that I wasn't forking out enough money. Thanks DiMono!

• rowa

rowa

#5934014 - 12 years ago

Thanks, I'll go buy it now, and get RVB Season 4 along with it smiley1.gif

• Charliez

Charliez

#5934106 - 12 years ago

I remember Matt saying a while ago that the Strangerhood wasn't done yet. I also remember him more recently saying that they had ideas, they just hadn't had time to get round to it.

Either way, yes, go buy stuff. Buy buy buy! They have Strangerhood at Gamestop, right?

• VocalDrummer

VocalDrummer

#5935223 - 12 years ago

Remember to buy the soundtrack as well when it comes out!

• ShadowStylez

ShadowStylez FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#5937231 - 12 years ago

In reply to Charliez, #4:

I bought Strangerhood at a Gamestop in California.

• dirkgently

dirkgently

#5937248 - 12 years ago

I doubt anyone will have money, what with all the Wii's being sold. I know I don't. BUt If I did, I would.

EDIT: Posted too soon.

Post edited 11/19/06 4:59PM

• lunchmonkey

lunchmonkey

#5941938 - 12 years ago

I already did my part i got like 3 shirts for my friends season 3 and 4 dvds and the strangerhood dvd....................expensive when you get it but worth it

• estoy0no

estoy0no

#5946715 - 12 years ago

when I was watching the videos by themselves, I didn't like strangerhood as much - but when I sat down and watched the whole DVD, I realized how awesome it really was - it really goes together well.

• REDvsTWO

REDvsTWO

#5947332 - 12 years ago

That is a good idea... I would go buy it if I had money... My birthday party is in like 13 or 14 days and I will get money and I WILL buy the DvD...

• CMorbidity

CMorbidity

#5950579 - 12 years ago

In reply to VocalDrummer, #5:

Definately have to grab the soundtrack. The music was sweet! Shish . . . where's my DVD at now . . .

• film_geek

film_geek

#5968413 - 12 years ago

I asked Gus about this in Toronto, and he said he did not think they would do a second season. not becuase of money, but becuase it was to hard to make, and they could not make it is good as they wanted. so as much as he wanted to continue the series, he said he did not think it was going to happen. Sadly.

But I am goign to buy a CD.

• bluealliance

bluealliance

#5970682 - 12 years ago

They need to make a short Strangerhood series about Wade and his imaginative life as a cop.

• crouchosarus

crouchosarus

#5977569 - 12 years ago

I bought the Strangerhood DvD the first time I saw it. I walked into EB to get a ds game or too, walked out with the Sims 2 for DS strangerhood dvd and rvb season 4 (Go full RT DVD Collection!)

• bluebullcrap

bluebullcrap

#6033166 - 12 years ago

know that i know, i want to post even more threads

• kingc1

kingc1

#6075202 - 12 years ago

In reply to bluealliance, #13:
    that sounds like a great idea

• Nadyanilo

Nadyanilo

#6085093 - 12 years ago

Woah, am so planning on gettin all RvB seasons, and the strangerhood DVD, and maybe a shirt. there. that willbe my 2 cents, but not quite literally. thats alot of 2 cents, though...

i really want season two...

• catkid906

catkid906

#6086105 - 12 years ago

Buy buy buy, spend spend spend, and all the lols in the world will be yours

• cheesecake00

cheesecake00

#6147156 - 12 years ago

Yep, that will be 26739 copys for me then...

• BubbaGuy

BubbaGuy

#6152867 - 12 years ago

Okay, fine, no season 2 for us. I don't see why they still can't do the occassional stand alone episode. Doesn't even have to fit into the general continuity.

Tobar vs. Borat place your bets now

• nico

nico FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#6152891 - 12 years ago

Don't forget to buy the soundtrack too!

• Finding_Emo

Finding_Emo

#6154594 - 12 years ago

In reply to nico, #21:

Don't forget to buy the soundtrack too!

SHAMELESS PLUG !!!!!! smiley0.gif

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#6156115 - 12 years ago

You say that like there's something wrong with it. Remember, each soundtrack you purchase raises the odds of there being a second season, though marginally. However, if 1000 people all order the soundtrack... victory.

• Charliez

Charliez

#6157586 - 12 years ago

I'm quite sure that the soundtrack is a lot different than the series.

• Finding_Emo

Finding_Emo

#6157814 - 12 years ago

In reply to DiMono, #23:

You say that like there's something wrong with it. Remember, each soundtrack you purchase raises the odds of there being a second season, though marginally. However, if 1000 people all order the soundtrack... victory.

I guess you must of missed the smiley face at the end of my post...