Forums > The Strangerhood

SEASON 2 ACHIEVED

Posts (27)

• TheSillyHat

TheSillyHat

#16836382 - 5 years ago

The stretch goal was reached and 4 new episodes will be made! We couldn't have done it without the support of the amazing Strangerhood community. Oh yeah and Lazer Team is the #1 film project ever but no one really cares about that because STRANGERHOOD.

• Halakaj

Halakaj Slovene

#16836956 - 5 years ago

... god. fucking. damn. it. ray.

• TheSillyHat

TheSillyHat

#16837787 - 5 years ago

In reply to savepointsam, #3:

I missed the streams. Which panel were they talking about it?

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16837879 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheSillyHat, #4:

They talked about it a decent amount in the Podcast panel smiley1.gif

• Doctor_Swag

Doctor_Swag

#16838370 - 5 years ago

We need Wade back, come on. Ray can't do a Wade impression.

• digimaster

digimaster

#16838472 - 5 years ago

Now I can dust off my Strangerhood DvD! Woo!

Jokes, It's always nice and clean xD

• AdamSandlin

AdamSandlin

#16884725 - 4 years ago

Hey, so since I wanted to learn how to write scripts, I thought I might as well start with SH season 2 (It sounds like an easy starting point)! Thought this would be the place to put it on the forums. If any of you have any tips or anything, it would be cool to hear how lousy I did.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6RtrsEaFvdemp1LTUyTmNTUUE/edit?usp=sharing (27 pages.)

• HelloApril

HelloApril Not Kakarot

#16899414 - 4 years ago

Okay, so I'm a bit confused and missed something. Why does Burnie keep damning Ray with the new Strangerhood? Did Ray do something?

Either way, I can't wait!! I really hope they bring the Wade shirt back. I missed out!

• Doctor_Swag

Doctor_Swag

#16900103 - 4 years ago

In reply to HelloApril, #10:

Ray, Micheal, and Barbra had a podcast with a few others from the community that started before they all worked at Roosterteeth. I am not sure if it was before Ray got the job or when he did, but Ray started a rumor that Strangerhood Season 2 was starting and kept bringing it back on the podcast. Whenever something (Like Immersion Season 2) was teased, Ray would mention Strangerhood.

• HelloApril

HelloApril Not Kakarot

#16900440 - 4 years ago

In reply to Doctor_Swag, #11:

So Ray didn't actually do anything then? I mean, he wasn't the one that physically put in Strangerhood season 2 as a goal, right? So what happened?

• Doctor_Swag

Doctor_Swag

#16900547 - 4 years ago

In reply to HelloApril, #12:

Burnie jokingly promised it and after a while he put it in as an "Impossible goal" and, in revenge for Ray starting it, is telling Ray to make it.

• mattcorry

mattcorry FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16907609 - 4 years ago

I love that Burnie has given Ray complete ownership of Season 2.

Ray can animate, cast voices, write the story and script, produce the entire project.

It is indeed Burnie's revenge for Ray's constant jibes regarding the lack of a second season.

• Josh_Morsell

Josh_Morsell

#16946433 - 4 years ago

In reply to mattcorry, #14:

Ray won't just cast the voices. He'll voice all of them!

• mattcorry

mattcorry FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16946649 - 4 years ago

In reply to jkmorsel, #15:

That would be some kind of awesome.

• kettelino

kettelino FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Netflix Enthusiast

#17124420 - 4 years ago

1012074_751714001554804_2199898208048784
    posted yesterday by the Rooster Teeth Facebook page

• komarunaegi

komarunaegi

#17169432 - 4 years ago

the real question is though, are they keeping it in strangetown (sims 2) or making it in oasis springs (sims 4) ? ngl making it in sims 4 would be easier because they can just get a strangerhood family off the gallery smiley8.gif

• kettelino

kettelino FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Netflix Enthusiast

#17169715 - 4 years ago

In reply to komarunaegi, #18:

Burnie said something like "If Sims 4 doesn't work that well for us it could be that it isn't made with The Sims at all". He mentioned that the only thing it's not going to be is live action (if I recall correctly). :) I don't know where I've heard that... I think on a podcast but I'm not sure.

• MSoles7

MSoles7

#17247144 - 4 years ago

Speaking of Sims 4, I went ahead and make the cast of The Strangerhood.

Link to the Strangehood household on the sims gallery.

• kettelino

#17247453 - 4 years ago

In reply to MSoles7, #20:
    That looks pretty accurate. :D Good job. ^-^

Has there been any news about Strangerhood lately? I haven't heard much recently. :)

• kettelino

#17247454 - 4 years ago

In reply to MSoles7, #20:
    That looks pretty accurate. :D Good job. ^-^

Has there been any news about Strangerhood lately? I haven't heard much recently. :)

• MSoles7

MSoles7

#17247603 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kettelino, #21:

Thanks, I've been using the entire season 1 as my references to creating the characters, sure it doesn't have every detail perfect, but it's good enough.

Besides EA has made it easier for sims 4 to get modded on, that means that the RT guys can make custom stuff like Grigg's camo face paint and Wade's "My name is" sticker on his t-shirt.
    Not to mention that with a bit tweaking in the gameplay options, it can make Sims 4 work like the Sims 2.

• Arc234

Arc234

#17313914 - 4 years ago

In reply to mattcorry, #14:

Wade confirmed to be ray

• PlzCallMeGus

PlzCallMeGus

#17324749 - 4 years ago

In reply to Arc234, #24:

Everyone confirmed to be Ray.

• Zaxion_Kai

Zaxion_Kai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17399674 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kettelino, #19:

time to bust out the mobcap suit!

• Zaxion_Kai

Zaxion_Kai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17399675 - 4 years ago

I mean mocap. Stupid autocorrect.