Forums > The Strangerhood

Dr. Chalmer's TV plays the iron chef

Posts (14)

• SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

#102226 - 14 years ago

Did anyone else notice the iron chef playing on chalmers tv? how did they do that?
    P.S. Iron chef is great
    P.P.S. for all you beer drinkers out there, iron chef morimoto makes 2 different beers under the Rogue brewery label ( although I've only seen em in 22 oz. not 6 packs). MMMM Yummmy!

• Inker

Inker

#103036 - 14 years ago

In reply to SkunkDoctor, #1:

Maybe it was that food channel? You know, the one that teaches you to cook.

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#103242 - 14 years ago

i agree cause my smart awsome sim maxied out logic, cleaning, and cooking and thats the sims 2 version of iron chef its called something like say rooster teeths name OoooHhhh

• Mighty_Ack

Mighty_Ack

#103456 - 14 years ago

In reply to SkunkDoctor, #1:

It does look like the included cooking channel but you can easily stick in custom music/movies by stuffing them in the x:\...My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Movies\broadcast\(channel) for movies and x:\...My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\music\(type) for music. For movies it only plays the first 20-40 seconds though...

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#104375 - 14 years ago

In reply to Mighty_Ack, #4:

thx man ill try that.

by the way wat r karma points and how do u get more

• Squeakman42

Squeakman42

#104543 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kazoo, #5:

You get Karma points by posting good posts

BTW i've seen some of your posts and i doubt you'll ever get any Karma...

• SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

#105539 - 14 years ago

hmm to me it looked like sims doing iron chef things... not the actual show. I dont know though, i'll check again.

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#106190 - 14 years ago

In reply to Squeakman42, #6:

In reply to Kazoo, #5:

You get Karma points by posting good posts

BTW i've seen some of your posts and i doubt you'll ever get any Karma...
    go screw your slef OoHhh wait YUOR -3 Lame so F*** off

• Chapter11

Chapter11

#106296 - 14 years ago

After re-watching it, it is Sims people acting out the Iron Chef. Just clarifying (i can't spell that word)

• spud69g

spud69g

#106302 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kazoo, #8:

thats exactly why the karma will not flow for you kazoo

• PrincessMary

PrincessMary

#106576 - 14 years ago

Wish I got cooking skill points from watching Iron Chef.

• SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

#109005 - 14 years ago

i talked to a coworker of mine who plays sims 2 and she said that the tv's have channels you can flip through... so i am assuming they just have an iron chef type show in the food channel programming. It would be way too much work for rooster teeth to set that up for the 5 seconds of background that it took up. Mystery solved i suppose, although I'd be curious to know what other familiar shows are on the sims tvs. Anyone who has the game know of any other shows they have?

• SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

#109011 - 14 years ago

In reply to Inker, #2:

so I'm assuming thats what you meant Inker. Heh, i dont have the game so i thought you were being sarcastic.

• DuskyP

DuskyP

#117354 - 14 years ago

There are four channels which you can access on Sims 2...there's KidzTube, which has a big bunny jumping around, there's the Sims Broadcasting Network, there's the Yummy Channel, and there's the Dance Station...I haven't actually watched all the channels intensely, but each cycles through about four different shows/advertisements...the cooking one has the Iron Chef thingummy with the kitchen getting on fire, some old guy and his barbecue, and an old woman in the kitchen...that's all I can remember..kinda nifty to watch though