Posts (46)

• miniman2100

miniman2100

#105110 - 14 years ago

What do you think?
    Weve all seen the first episode
    Did You like it?

• Varsh1138

Varsh1138 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Games artist guy

#105211 - 14 years ago

In reply to miniman2100, #1:

I liked it but its to earily I think to start making comparisons to the two ya know.

• ShadowDemon

ShadowDemon

#105219 - 14 years ago

I think that the Strangerhood beats RvB big time. In fact I already started a project of collecting all the episodes and then using vegas I'm gonna make the first season all into one movie.

• Gavino

Gavino FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#105228 - 14 years ago

In reply to ShadowDemon, #3:

I think that the Strangerhood beats RvB big time. In fact I already started a project of collecting all the episodes and then using vegas I'm gonna make the first season all into one movie.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    buy a dvd from them

• Zed

Zed

#105365 - 14 years ago

red vs blue is way better. that wade name thing was kinda forced, and there was no lines that you could really quote(isnt that what rvb is really all about)

• badgerW

badgerW

#105436 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zed, #5:

I think there are at least a couple of quotable lines....

"I need to speak to somebody who can speak, please." -Dr. Chalmers

"Mailbox! Fantastic. Yeah, trashcan." -Dutchmiller

• Xyllim

Xyllim

#105473 - 14 years ago

in my opinion, RVB is much better than Strangerhood, at least so far it is. The frst episode was ok, but it wasn't as funny as RVB, but thats probably because it had to introduce all of the characters. i hope it will get better as it goes on.

• Zed

Zed

#105634 - 14 years ago

In reply to badgerW, #6:

you cant really use that in normal conversation. now whenever i play halo i say the phrases from ep. 39.and i would go on, but im just to feakin lazy

• MonkeyMan64

MonkeyMan64

#105708 - 14 years ago

The Stranger Hood sucks. Totally. At least, I think it does. Well, it's not so bad, but i like RVB more.

• undertaker12

undertaker12

#105721 - 14 years ago

I"m going to wait for another 5 episodes and see what happens.

• Thick_cuT

Thick_cuT

#105733 - 14 years ago

I dont think the strangerhood sucks but I still have now idea whats going on. "Do they put something in the water here?"

• Zed

Zed

#105736 - 14 years ago

In reply to Thick_cuT, #11:

speaking of not backing up your statement...

• starius

starius

#105737 - 14 years ago

In reply to miniman2100, #1:

hell no.. red vs blue will always rule but how ever stranger is cool too

• Thick_cuT

Thick_cuT

#105751 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zed, #12:

What are you talking about??

• Zed

Zed

#105802 - 14 years ago

In reply to Thick_cuT, #14:

youwere like i dont know whats going on, then you say something entirely out of context

• Thick_cuT

Thick_cuT

#105855 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zed, #15:

I see..?.?... Anyway.. that was a quote from RvB and I believe it was you who was saying that Strangerhood needs some good quotable lines. I agree with you. and I still dont know whats going on!

• badgerW

badgerW

#105877 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zed, #8:

Point taken about the Dutchmiller quote, but I think the Dr. Chalmers quote is very applicable in everyday life. "Have you checked your underwear?" is also a good one to throw at people when they're clueless.

And obviously, "quotes you can use while playing Halo" should NOT be the standard for judging RvB versus Strangerhood.

• Fgnn

Fgnn

#105924 - 14 years ago

In reply to badgerW, #17:

Unfortuantly I really disliked the strangerhood. first off, it was not funny. Secondly, even after the first episode I began finding the animations repetitive and corny. I know roosterteeth cant do anything about this, it just seems like it will bring down the show as a whole.

When they started rvb nobody expected anything from them, and now that that have an extreamly successful series behind them poeple expect another great show. So its really to bad that we were kinda let down this way.

• r0xx0rz

r0xx0rz

#106228 - 14 years ago

I love strangerhood but no-one and i mean NO-ONE can ever be as cool as Caboose or Sarge. But mostly Caboose

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#106243 - 14 years ago

In reply to starius, #13:

1 g4v3 u 4 n00b r4t1ng
    b3c4us3 w4t u 9ut 1n
    th3 p0st 0f "qu3st10n"

but rvb st1ll fuck1ng rul3s u r r1ght
    1n th1s thr34d.

• klitz_kouper

klitz_kouper

#106258 - 14 years ago

*too early to make judgements for the strangerhood. give it time for the plot to come in, then you can really tell.

• Mattbox52

Mattbox52

#106376 - 14 years ago

In reply to klitz_kouper, #21:

Well right now...regardless of how funny it might become I just thing that seeing the Sims make those movements that i used to watch all the time as i played God be used for acting kinda makes me take it less seriously. And im sure this whole show is a bigger pain in the ass to make the RvB becausr of all the quick cuts they make. I bet theres like 100 or more files put together for the first episode. Just think about it. One of Wade talking to George (or whoever he is) staring, then an above shot, then george staring. I mean it adds up. You have to give it to the crew at least for putting in the time for this. But RvB is better to me because well u dont have to see there faces. And whats funny about the show is what they dont/cant show like the "we threw rocks through it" line.

• TheProphet

TheProphet

#106436 - 14 years ago

The Strangerhood is flat out terrible so far....... RvB I think is great and I'm giving Strangerhood the benifit of the doubt, but wow..... terrible.

• Zed

Zed

#106503 - 14 years ago

In reply to Thick_cuT, #16:

you need to use the quote when it makes sense, otherwise, its stupid

• SuperGrover

SuperGrover

#106657 - 14 years ago

*takes deep breath*

Yeah, I'm gunna have to disagree with this whole "idea" of The Strangerhood being better then RvB. I mean don't get me wrong and all but...I mean come on... The Strangerhood doesn't have Caboose!