Forums > The Strangerhood

Future

Posts (13)

• Kazoo

Kazoo

#109121 - 14 years ago

Wat do u think will happen in the future episodes????????

I think wade will date that diva chick
    then Dr.chalmers will die of old age then wade will piss on garden flowers
    than sam will discover how to make cake (with the cake factory)
    than he will eat it
    wat about u????????

• R3V3NG3_007

R3V3NG3_007

#109210 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kazoo, #1:

Hmm.. on a more sane note.. O.o

In future episodes I think..

-Griggs will have a problem with either Sam or Dr. Chalmers
    -I see Nikki and Sam together
    -Wade... Well.. He may do someething with that Diva chick... Oppisites attract so they say

But other than that.. It's too hard to tell right now.. Maybe after a few episodes it'll be easier to predict things.

• DuskyP

DuskyP

#117367 - 14 years ago

Realistically I think Sam and Nikki are better suited, but I actually think Nikki is going to be buddying up with Sam, Wade and Dutchmiller...even Tovar - she seems like the 'everybody's best friend' type.

I also think Nikki will try to make pals with Catherine, but Catherine will be too wrapped up with herself.

Griggs is going to get incredibly pissed off by Tovar and Wade...just a little feeling I have.

• frodobaggins

frodobaggins

#117512 - 14 years ago

this is what i believe will happen in the next few episodes......

there will be at least one hook-up..... my vote is for sam and nikki....
    dutchmiller will try to become friends with catherine, but will be shut down (alas, he is waaaay too cool to be brought down by something like that)
    wade and tovar will become best friends
    chalmers will start to find something that will bring sam down...... big time.....

these are my predictions...

• ranmaphreak

ranmaphreak

#119060 - 14 years ago

well i do see there will be a lesbian epsode and sence there are only 2 girls we know who that will be

• shenmuey13

shenmuey13

#132152 - 14 years ago

In reply to ranmaphreak, #6:

Wade will have a really big party............

Everyone will get to know each other.

• Inverse

Inverse

#137171 - 14 years ago

I don't know if they'd be able to pull it off and perhaps not till later in the shows but what if Wade got abducted by aliens and then somehow found himself on a Spartan or Covenant ship. It could be some sort of dream sequence and have awesome cameos. I'm sure it would be a heck of a lot of editing but it would be really cool!

• Colt45

Colt45 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#137196 - 14 years ago

well, it all depends on where RT takes the story line. if they decide to have it be a mockery of all reality tv shows, then they'll probably have a few hook ups, and they'll be the weirdest ones ever, with some fights and the like

or they could have it be like an actual reality tv show, and everything would be more like what we'd expect.

but my guess is on the first one, cause RT seems like the crew that would rather do the werider, funnier thing, but that could just be me

• 1239the

1239the

#186164 - 14 years ago

I think eventually someone from out-of-town comes in and offers one million dollars to the survivor of a match of mortal combat. Everyone dies except Sam, who wins all of his fights by accident. What do you think? I've had a few sleepless nights so please dont mod me down if this prediction sounds stupid.

• 1239the

1239the

#186167 - 14 years ago

I think eventually the guy controlling the TV with the sound scope offers one million dollars to the survivor of a match of mortal combat. Everyone dies except Sam, who wins all of his fights by accident. What do you think? I've had a few sleepless nights so please dont mod me down if this prediction sounds stupid.

• 1239the

1239the

#186170 - 14 years ago

In reply to 1239the, #11:

OOps I doubled it up by accident

• ww3ace

ww3ace

#186520 - 14 years ago

I think they will add more characters like they did with RvB, like a maid or something...

and kill them

• TheTexan

TheTexan

#197179 - 14 years ago

I think that the paranoid army dude will commandeer sam and wade's house and turn it into a boot camp. Then The General will come to inspect it and tovar will set him on fire. Then wade and sam will have another party. Then the poining dude will point and stuff and get flicked in the back of the head by the dr. guy. Then the girl with the blue hat and the annyoying girl with the sweater and the crown will run off and run a lesbian farm and sell their prouce at the local market. Then the TV will grow legs and shoot itself through the stupid moon to mars.