Forums > The Strangerhood

Mayor of the Strangerhood?

Posts (8)

• thampton

thampton

#142294 - 14 years ago

Granted we've had only one episode to use to decide this, but who would you vote as Mayor of the Strangerhood?

• thampton

thampton

#142298 - 14 years ago

In reply to thampton, #1:

I vote Dutchmillar. He's just the kind of guy who makes everyone feel loved and knows enough about everything to know how to run the Strangerhood.

• Tetraman91

Tetraman91

#142318 - 14 years ago

In reply to thampton, #2:

Dr.Chalmers. He seems level headed, Dutchmiller is...well first of all, how do u know that Dutch miller quote "makes everyone feel loved and knows enough about everything to know how to run the Strangerhood." when we've only had one episode?! LOL,

• thampton

thampton

#142394 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tetraman91, #3:

:) I'm just extrapolating it. It's more of a prediction than fact by all means. Heh.

• Akuda

Akuda

#142904 - 14 years ago

In reply to thampton, #1:

I would vote for me. Because I'm awesome. VOTE AKUDA IN 2008!!

• Gryphonvere

Gryphonvere

#142918 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tetraman91, #3:

I agree with Dr. Chalmers. The only other one who should really be mayor would be Sam, but he hasn't had enough experience/lived long enough.

Catherine is too stuck up, Tovar can't remember that he set the stove on fire, Wade doesn't believe his own name tag, Nikki... actually, she'd be okay, I think, Dutchmiller - umm.... if his favourite word is "fantastic"... then picture this: "Mr Mayor, we've found a solution to those whiny neighbours of yours. We'll bury them under a heap of garbage." "Fantastic."

Umm... think that's everyone.

Therefore, Dr. Chalmers is best, followed by Sam/Nikki.

• risingstrife

risingstrife

#142958 - 14 years ago

Dr. Chalmers is insane or something. Listen to how he talks. I think the best person for mayor would be Dutchmiller. Why? Cuz he owns everyone.

• thampton

thampton

#143431 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #8:

Lol.

Dutch for Strangerhood. It's just plain fantastic.