Forums > The Strangerhood

Where can I find "Crazy Zoo"

Posts (4)

• Lawd_Harty

Lawd_Harty

#151140 - 14 years ago

I really liked the song and was wondering if there was a place to buy/get the song.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#151213 - 14 years ago

In reply to Lawd_Harty, #1:

I'm working on it. In the meantime, download VirtualDub (google is your friend) and use the "save wav" option. Then you can use something like Audacity (sourceforge is your friend) to turn it in to an mp3 if you want.

• Histrion

Histrion

#152607 - 14 years ago

In reply to DiMono, #2:

Or download GoldWave (www.youcanprobablyguesswhatgoeshere.com), set the recording config to "What U Hear," and then just play the trailer and capture the audio.

Of course, you'll want to edit out the Simlish of the "Made With Sims 2" tag before you save the file. Unless you like that bit.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#152669 - 14 years ago

I just talked with Nico, and he told me that he's planning to release the song, and then after that I'll be able to mirror it on my site. If you don't want to wait, then do what Histrion said.