Forums > The Strangerhood

‡waiting room‡

Posts (6)

• Donald

Donald

#231384 - 14 years ago

Ok, I know everyone gets impatient as we await the arrival of each new episode of the Strangerhood. Instead of sitting here and bitting our fingernails as we constantly refresh our internet browsers, hoping for that fresh text linking us to the download to appear. Lets discuss and chat 'anything strangerhood' in here. Post here to:
    (1)pass time, (2)talk about expectations, and (3)review characters. *a sticky would be cool*

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

‡WAITING ROOM‡ - sessions 1 (the wait for episode "3")
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• JackOfHearts27

JackOfHearts27 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#231593 - 14 years ago

I'm only posting because you did the ‡ thingys. Impressive.

• xD0pEx

xD0pEx

#231658 - 14 years ago

In reply to OhNoPotato, #2:

Haha.

• takeit

takeit

#231809 - 14 years ago

In reply to Donald, #1:

Well you said something 3 hours ago, then 2 hours then one hour, so let's just respond once an hour and it would be sweet at the end, possibly.

• Gryphonvere

Gryphonvere

#232149 - 14 years ago

In reply to Donald, #1:

There's an irc channel (#RoosterTeeth) on irc.gamesurge.net that would work far better for this kind of thing...

• DrLemon

DrLemon

#232304 - 14 years ago

I had a dream that the front page had a lengthy explanaion about a one-week buisness trip, and instead of putting episode 3, there were two episode 0's.

I need to get out more hehe.