Forums > The Strangerhood

Stuff they didn't take out while editing

Posts (21)

• thesimsrulz

thesimsrulz

#234078 - 14 years ago

While watching the strangerhood I have noticed that they haven't taken all of the stuff that makes the sims a bit easier to understand, like when tovar is walking into the room where tvo is, the green diamond that is above the head of the person that you are controlling is still there for just a second.
    And when dutchmiller is walking into the house in the preview there is a small green triangle lookin thing, that is the diamond.
    And the last thing that i have seen is also in the preview, where wade is standing in the room and all the people are moving around really quickley and there are all the thought/speech bubbles that u can see what your sims are talking/thinking about.

• Ryosuke

Ryosuke

#234477 - 14 years ago

In reply to thesimsrulz, #1:

Wow good eye, i don't think i ever noticed any one of those things.

• SmackleFunky

SmackleFunky

#235057 - 14 years ago

Also in the trailer, there is one scene where the camera is facing up too much and you can see the lack of roof. I always wished there was a roof in Sims 2..

• Pauli

Pauli

#235147 - 14 years ago

Um. So?

In RvB at the beginning the head bobbing looked 1/4 as good as it does now. Well now being the latest epidsodes with Halo 1. I'm sure it will all be ironed out.

• homegaman

homegaman

#238859 - 14 years ago

cool. I noticed the one with Tovar and I think the thing but I didnt notice the other two.

• Endemix

Endemix

#239203 - 14 years ago

Some people definitely have too much time

• Xx_kissez_xX

Xx_kissez_xX

#244511 - 14 years ago

Yeah, there was another one in Ep. 2 where, just for a second, you can see one of the speech balloons. It's toward the end, while everybody is rushing into Sam's place.

• LightFlame

LightFlame

#246047 - 14 years ago

In reply to SmackleFunky, #3:

Err, umm, incase you hadn't noticed the "Roofing" button while in Build Mode?

• MonkeyHood

MonkeyHood

#246099 - 14 years ago

They're really busy with real life and RvB. Plus they're still getting the hang of The Sims2. Give them some time.

• MrSuborbian8

MrSuborbian8

#248085 - 14 years ago

Noone is perfect. Except for you apparently. Good job though. Seriously, how did you find all that stuff? I am so impressed.

• SmackleFunky

SmackleFunky

#248138 - 14 years ago

In reply to LightFlame, #8:

Sorry I meant the ceiling (Camera inside the house and looking upwards).

• Kensukete

Kensukete

#248347 - 14 years ago

I just re-watched ep 2 and I noticed a little green diamond when you see Tovar running in quickly, its only there for a split second, and you can hardly see it, but, since I've seen this thread I kinda wanted to watch out for it and say "Wow"...and I did.

• Yahtzee

Yahtzee

#249108 - 14 years ago

good job?

• WindowsRules

WindowsRules

#250428 - 14 years ago

I agree with a few people in this thread - you guys have way too much time. Nothing is without flaws

• Stevoid

Stevoid

#253601 - 14 years ago

In reply to WindowsRules, #14:

Nothing is without flaws

Yeah, he is right, take windows for an example

• WindowsRules

WindowsRules

#254258 - 14 years ago

In reply to Stevoid, #15:

Yeah, thats true!

• Wahoo

Wahoo

#254395 - 14 years ago

I also noticed that at the very beginning of the intro when it zooms around the road, the house it zooms into you can see the green diamond above it, but a very good job done on all the episodes, i could never have done it better :)

• WindowsRules

WindowsRules

#254475 - 14 years ago

In reply to Wahoo, #17:

It is well done isn't it. I think that RoosterTeeth have done it again! :-)

• thesimsrulz

thesimsrulz

#259554 - 14 years ago

In reply to MrSuborbian8, #10:

yes well i am only 12 and when i was 6 or 7 i REALLY loved Wheres Wally (for those of u that don't have a clue what wheres wally is it is a book where u must find a person in a big crowd).

• Kensukete

Kensukete

#259682 - 14 years ago

In reply to thesimsrulz, #19:

That's Where's Waldo.

• jnr90

jnr90

#259768 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #21:

Yeah when we were younger, me and my sister, thought i was just what shows called it when they making fun of it or something cause it's called Where's Wally in Australia and as I later learnt alot of, but not all, countries.