Forums > The Strangerhood

What will happen next?

Posts (23)

• ATFHunter

ATFHunter

#243784 - 14 years ago

Hey I have no idea whats gonne happen next. Maybey its like a reality show are something. bad guess but w/e
    Lets hear what everyone thinks is gonna happen.

• Donald

Donald

#243835 - 14 years ago

In reply to ATFHunter, #1:

cool thread man, its about time somebody did this. +1 for you : )

noob.....

• Pauli

Pauli

#243845 - 14 years ago

In reply to Donald, #2:

In reply to ATFHunter, #1:

cool thread man, its about time somebody did this. +1 for you : )

noob.....

Do I sense sarcasm?

• Donald

Donald

#243854 - 14 years ago

In reply to Pauli, #3:

In reply to Donald, #2:

Do I sense sarcasm?

not even the slightest, why?

lol.

• ATFHunter

ATFHunter

#244085 - 14 years ago

In reply to Donald, #2:

I'd like to hear your reason to why im a noob...

• Donald

Donald

#244187 - 14 years ago

In reply to ATFHunter, #6:

its just that this has been done many timesz, and there is even a sticky, also i didnt mod you down.

i didnt mod you at all.

• Gryphonvere

Gryphonvere

#244206 - 14 years ago

In reply to Donald, #7:

Umm.... there's a sticky for "Don't ask when the next episode comes" but not for "Storyline suggestions..."

• ATFHunter

ATFHunter

#244215 - 14 years ago

Um..when has it been done before...

• Gryphonvere

Gryphonvere

#244252 - 14 years ago

In reply to ATFHunter, #9:

This specifically hasn't been done before - instead, we've discussed/pondered/etc. the future in threads about who will die, etc.

This kind of "what will happen" topic has been avoided, because it's too general and vague.

• ATFHunter

ATFHunter

#244320 - 14 years ago

I think I started a war...

• Jinketsu

Jinketsu

#244709 - 14 years ago

In reply to ATFHunter, #12:

Eventually, I believe they'll start getting their memory backs, which will amplify their current personalities by at lesat 75%. I sense some pretty hilarious dialogue in the near-or-far future.

I also believe that Durnt/Wade has a name different from what we've seen.I mean, he's a stoner type of person, so it's probably a friend's shirt that he picked up off the ground, assuming he was originally a slacking college student sharing a room with an equally slacking roomie.

I can't wait for Dr. Chalmers to remember he's a racist. He IS the only black person there. I just see it happening.

I also think Dutchmiller is a newscaster. Just from the way he talks.. and his pointing probably suggests he was the weatherman.

I can already tell the two ladies are lesbians, the way they get so mad at eachother so easy. The chemistry is impossible to avoid! Also, because they are the only two ladies, it would make a lot of sense to throw that into the humor dogpile.

Sam seems like the only intelligible person there. I see him figuring things out and creating a Macguyver-esque device that returns them to their normal lives one day.

• SirLagsalot

SirLagsalot

#245635 - 14 years ago

I can definitely see Sam as being the designated cook, then mr foreigner (I don't know his name :( ) will try to cook something and burn down the house..... again.

• johnOld

johnOld

#245966 - 14 years ago

In reply to SirLagsalot, #15:

and burn off his mustache

• Anticonsole

Anticonsole

#250050 - 14 years ago

Yep and Tovar will get taken away by the police and deported back to India or wherever

• woosaah

woosaah

#257375 - 14 years ago

classic ideas :)

i think its funny that chambers is the token black guy, every tv show has them, except for the ones with token/no white guys in it :) all class. Though i don't think friends had a token black guy (racks memory) can' think of any :)

anyway i think sam will become the leader and people will ask him for guidence, except for tovar i think he will end up killing himself with fire, just cause he is soooo annoying :)

why did they make him popular with the audience????

• SeaforthBlue

SeaforthBlue

#258512 - 14 years ago

Communists will invade, it will start with Tovars homland of [Country, Government and Location Withheld]
    Then they will invade from Maine and before you know it will be in America, our heros will somehow have to hold off in that house for as long as they can, and watch repeated showings of the film Red Dawn. Soon the Communists will be defeated by THE ALIENS INSIDE THE TV (BUM BUM BUMMMMM) that have sided with the "Audience" because no one is allowed to watch what they want in Communist countries, they all watch Public Broadcasting. Uhm and then they will eat the fish. Except for the one named Wanda. And SOMEONE *grif* WILL *grif* DIE *grif*

• alaskaburke

alaskaburke

#261349 - 14 years ago

In reply to SeaforthBlue, #19:

maybe they will like get jobs or something

• alaskaburke

alaskaburke

#261351 - 14 years ago

In reply to alaskaburke, #20:

oh better yet there is a bathroom walk in

• Kensukete

Kensukete

#261912 - 14 years ago

In reply to Anticonsole, #17:

No, back to Maine you mean.

• Pauli

Pauli

#262039 - 14 years ago

Bah. Wade and griggs will have a baby.

• alaskaburke

alaskaburke

#279789 - 14 years ago

In reply to Pauli, #23:

or Sam and Nikki

• Maidenfine

Maidenfine

#294097 - 14 years ago

In reply to alaskaburke, #24:

In reply to Pauli, #23:

or Sam and Nikki

As much as there has been this pretty consistent belief that Nikki and Sam will hook up, I'm not buying it. The one time they talked to each other, it didn't go to well. I'm thinking Nikki and Wade. Wade won't correct her english. And I think Dutchmiller would be too peppy for someone so apathetic. Maybe Griggs or whatever his name is, the painty-face guy. I could see that happening. Although, since I just said that, it's probably as good a time as any to say that I'm half-crazy. But also generally very insightful. So while Griggs and Nikki sounds ludicrous on the surface, when it happens, remember me.

• alaskaburke

alaskaburke

#296776 - 14 years ago

In reply to Maidenfine, #25:

lol allright if it happens i'll remeber