Forums > The Strangerhood

Episode 3 Links and Comments

Posts (149)

• matt

matt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#256337 - 14 years ago

Yai! Thase is being the linkios!

Quicktimey!

Divxity!

Windy Medeedia!

Kissez to you all!

Tovy

• TheSwmnCello

TheSwmnCello

#256463 - 14 years ago

In reply to Cloud, #2:

Downloading now... I've heard it's great.

• Renarded

Renarded

#256504 - 14 years ago

In reply to matt, #1:

funny, kept me entertained keep up the good work guys

• monopoly_j

monopoly_j

#256583 - 14 years ago

Best episode yet! Poor fish!

• Microbe

Microbe

#256813 - 14 years ago

In reply to matt, #1:

yay!

• petre

petre

#256898 - 14 years ago

Maybe I'm missing the joke(s?) because I don't watch reality shows. It's just...nothing about this episode seems funny. Or entertaining. At all. It looks like a lot of work, so points to the crew for the effort, but I just don't think this venue is worth it.

• C1ofUnknown

C1ofUnknown

#256950 - 14 years ago

In reply to matt, #1:

Good episode. I never saw that one dying.

• geffin98

geffin98

#257243 - 14 years ago

He can't watch you for forever...anonymous.

Classic.

• nomar4ever

nomar4ever

#257256 - 14 years ago

Mmm...I guess that stand alone episode idea isn't going to kick in until later. Even so, a stand alone ep would have to be longer than 3:30 to establish a coflict, kick in some jokes and then resolve the conflict. I mean, if the episodes can be watched in any order, then they have to start and end exactly the same, with everything wrapped up in a neat little box.

• geffin98

geffin98

#257272 - 14 years ago

In reply to nomar4ever, #11:

Well obviously that one couldn't stand alone, since it was technically a continuation of the previous episode.

• woosaah

woosaah

#257340 - 14 years ago

In reply to geffin98, #12:

yeah still pretty good, i am waiting for a few more eppisodes b4 i can make a decision if i am going to watch them all. still taking a bit to get used to but good job guys :)

• Jinketsu

Jinketsu

#257458 - 14 years ago

it's an online series, meaning it's ALWAYS continuing after the previous episode. RvB is the same way. Sure, there are some episodes that don't seem like they have anything to do with anything else, but I'm pretty sure the plot of the episode has SOMETHING to do with the storyline, or a running joke from the series.

Also, it could be that this episode will play a large role for future episodes that use it as a reference. I mean, not all episodes are there to have something happily done. They're basically episodes broken up into extremely small segments, to be released as full on a DVD. Look at Red vs Blue, for instance. Their episodes are in seperate volumes. They run about a movie's time, and they're not cut up into the 'episodes' we download online. They're seperated online, not only because they're working on the episode as a full, but because they don't want to have us downloading a multi-billion (overexaggeration) meg file as they finish an episode per year.

• ShadowDemon

ShadowDemon

#257505 - 14 years ago

Man this series is taking a dive. I dunno whether they got the first and a half episodes right by accident, but this series is starting to blow.

• obsidity

obsidity

#257562 - 14 years ago

In reply to ShadowDemon, #15:
    Actually this is the first one that I laughed at.
    I had forgotten about the weird audience thing and was like God I wish they would go away and then they said "I wish the audience would go away!" That was weird.
    Except for the fact that the animation has a hard time expressing as fast as the voices, or as clearly, I'm feeling more positive about this project.

• Machinehead

Machinehead

#257692 - 14 years ago

No offense...

But I really really hate Strangerhood. And every episode proves my point. Sorry RT.

• Slaughter687

Slaughter687

#257724 - 14 years ago

Man wtf your these links are crap it cant establisha connection with the damn server. Come on guys fix your borken stupid links its pissing me off

• Spedoinkel

Spedoinkel

#257757 - 14 years ago

It was an okay episode, but it had some great lines.

• Spedoinkel

Spedoinkel

#257763 - 14 years ago

In reply to Slaughter687, #18:

Man wtf your these links are crap it cant establisha connection with the damn server. Come on guys fix your borken stupid links its pissing me off

Fix your broken, stupid, spelling, and grammar.

• Slaughter687

Slaughter687

#257786 - 14 years ago

Ha ha ha very funny is this much better for you? I thaught this was a forum about The Strangerhood not about English big deal if I don't feel like double checking a post when all I care about right now is getting this episode so why don't you just shut your f***ing mouth you prick!! Was that good enough for you?

• Machinehead

Machinehead

#257796 - 14 years ago

Ha ha ha very funny is this much better for you? I thaught this was a forum about The Strangerhood not about English big deal if I don't feel like double checking a post when all I care about right now is getting this episode so why don't you just shut your f***ing mouth you prick!! Was that good enough for you?

Oh here we go.

If you want to start causing problems, I suggest you take your name-calling to another forum. We just encourage proper speech here.

• geffin98

geffin98

#257801 - 14 years ago

In reply to Slaughter687, #21:

Well...technically? No.

• obsidity

obsidity

#257843 - 14 years ago

In reply to Slaughter687, #21:
    Wow, that was uncalled for.
    hey everyone you're not giving the episode to him! Give it to him faster!!

Ep. 03-
    ---
    Starving is like diet-- with pain!
    hahaha

• andyroyd

andyroyd

#257860 - 14 years ago

I felt like mentioning my favorite line of this episode to make this thread more positive...

"Starving is like diet... with pain."

Ok... so maybe that wasn't so pleasent, but it was funny anyway...

• titian

titian

#257887 - 14 years ago

In reply to monopoly_j, #5:

that episode bored me to death. And the audience is getting way more annoying

• SGT

SGT

#258013 - 14 years ago

I think that the series has some potential, but for the love of god get rid of the audience