Forums > The Strangerhood

What You Want In Episode 4

Posts (56)

• bkernell

bkernell

#265430 - 14 years ago

i want it to be funnier and not have the audiance, they were annoying, what do you think

• AmandaJ3162

AmandaJ3162

#265656 - 14 years ago

In reply to bkernell, #1:

I want to see a Survivor spin-off!

• bkernell

bkernell

#265660 - 14 years ago

in the strangerhood ep4, u want where they like vote someone off, i vote the audiace off

• not_normal

not_normal

#267162 - 14 years ago

they should all apply for jobs but wade should be the only one who actually gets one. and it should be something stupid like sofa tester or a part time carpet

• DVD

DVD

#269381 - 14 years ago

they should have a LAN party! lol

and start playing Halo 2 on them consoles

• Gryphonvere

Gryphonvere

#269407 - 14 years ago

In reply to not_normal, #4:

Jobs sound cool...

I'm all for more inter-character relationship building. Then we can get a better idea of who people are.

Maybe one of them should get a cat or something - then Sam can get protective of the fish, and Griggs can show he has a soft spot for furry animals or something... who knows?

• Pauli

Pauli

#269595 - 14 years ago

I want whatever they decide to put in it because they are a lot smarter and funnier than the people in this forum. because if you were as funny as them, go make your own series :-P

• JCoit

JCoit

#269846 - 14 years ago

In reply to Pauli, #7:

Ditto..
    Let THEM make the movies, not you.

• hamashitta

hamashitta

#269922 - 14 years ago

Somewhat of a storyline would be nice, instead of this random crap they keep churning out.

• Pauli

Pauli

#269969 - 14 years ago

In reply to hamashitta, #9:

They're trying to get INTO the storyline while still keeping YOU buggers amused with some odd jokes.

• Mithhuanion

Mithhuanion

#270109 - 14 years ago

What I'd like is some more of Nikki. She's cute and I think she and Sam could be a great couple. Plus that she's cute ;)

• Dracon

Dracon

#273177 - 14 years ago

I thin k it should stay the same it is funny enough as it is

• dewknight

dewknight

#273229 - 14 years ago

well... since they've probably already started writing/filming it... I doubt much of our input will be of use or even matter

• Pauli

Pauli

#274024 - 14 years ago

In reply to dewknight, #13:

Even if they hadn't started writing/filming it our opinons wouldn't matter :-D

• Jqueasy

Jqueasy

#274154 - 14 years ago

Funnyness would be nice. They really need to get this series going. MORE DRRNT

• Etijian

Etijian

#274761 - 14 years ago

For the entire series I think they should make good use of Dhrrrnt. However, I really don't want them to overuse him, because then they will kill it because everyone will be sick of him, and that wouldn't be cool. I also agree that some more inter-relationship thngs would be cool. Not that I like the show, but think Friends... it was all about the relationships. Though I don't really care what type of storyline shifts there will be I do agree that a job-related group of Episodes would be great. And yes, I'm sure that if they pay attention to any of these comments, it wouldn't show up for 3 or 4 episodes, because I'm sure they have a lot of scripting already done, and due to the amount of filming required they are probably editing Ep. IV and working on filming Ep. V or later even. Oh, and one other thing... I do hate the audience... but since they disappeared in Ep. 3 I want to know why. I mean, I want them gone, but with a reason of some sort. :)

• LtFiggnuts

LtFiggnuts

#274788 - 14 years ago

What do I want in episode 4?

Well, it's supposed to poke fun at reality TV/sitcoms, right? Well, what are some things on those types of shows that have been done to death?

Name anything from that category, and I say spoof it.

• Deviques

Deviques

#274791 - 14 years ago

Well I hadn't seen the 3rd yet, but i think this Strangerhood is a reality-show or something. Well, my idea is that it would be nice to make them escape, or trying to escape from the "strangerhood". Make them a plan, or something like this. But you know it better, you're the masters. Let it be your way, it was a stupid topic, if you started the series make it on your own! This is the only way to keep it as funny as it is.

• you_suck

you_suck

#285348 - 14 years ago

In reply to DVD, #5:

they should have a LAN party! lol

and start playing Halo 2 on them consoles

Or maybe have them play THE SIMS...

• xXMaRiSsAXx

xXMaRiSsAXx

#285505 - 14 years ago

In reply to not_normal, #4:
    I agree that would be halarious!

• Calimer0

Calimer0

#288593 - 14 years ago

Or somebody gets depressed of all these guys and meets That that bunny when a persons get depressed i aint know the name anymore
    and the rest get jobs 1 gets a police man the other a burglar would be nice i think..

• Maidenfine

Maidenfine

#291845 - 14 years ago

In reply to Calimer0, #21:

It's called the Social Bunny.

• BorntoKill

BorntoKill

#294609 - 14 years ago

I want them to get to the point, and posibly salvage this mess of a series.

Also, Wade should die. And don't bring him back as a ghost like Church. He should be dead, six feet under, and never coming back.

• roll4life015

roll4life015

#295189 - 14 years ago

Maybe, sarge and donut have to go look for parts but while walking they find a store that sells Warthog modifications. But refuse to tell everyone else... ticking everyone off.

• jokingclown

jokingclown

#295910 - 14 years ago

I want whatever they decide to put in it because they are a lot smarter and funnier than the people in this forum. because if you were as funny as them, go make your own series :-P

If they dont want us commenting or suggesting ideas for the show, why do they have a comment thread for each video. and why do they have a forum devoted to SH? It would be kinda stupid if every topic said something good about the SH and everysingle person said "Yes, I agree with you". that would get very boring very fast.