Forums > The Strangerhood

IS THERE ANY POINT TO THE STRANGERHOOD?

Posts (62)

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#353152 - 14 years ago

In reply to Mithhuanion, #17:

Spongebob Sucks!!! And shows without a moral (AKA: Point) are funny...I agree with you there, but comedy shows with morals are very funny too, in fact, some of them r even funnier than the ones without a moral, and the moral to the Strangerhood is to regain their memory, and this one is one that I'm not sure of but, I think the other part of the moral is to find out who the heck is controlling them and to stop them...

• skarvy

skarvy

#369181 - 14 years ago

Maybe it's just because I'm alittle uneducated, but I don't get these posts talking about "having a point" and not waiting long enough for a story, "not being very fair by not watching it long enough", I'm sorry, but you people just sound like you are missing something.

RvB grabbed me when I first watched it. I enjoyed the first thing I watched, which made me watch it more, and the more I watched it I noticed that it kept me entertained for the most part. Strangerhood on the other hand does not grab me at all. I was slightly curious when I watched the first episode, mainly because it was not funny and didn't warrant any further watching, but since the same company made the cartoon I just knew something funny was bound to happy. Man, was I sorely dissappointed. So far, Three episodes, three chances, nothing good has come of it. I don't know about you, but when I bite into a peice of candy, and it tastes horrible, I don't keep eating the whole thing waiting for it to Taste Better.

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#369506 - 14 years ago

In reply to skarvy, #53:

STRANGERHOOD HATER!!!

• ilikeRvB

ilikeRvB

#369758 - 14 years ago

In reply to bigpoppa, #28:
    I think Strangerhood preview and first episode were brilliant, its just that with the episodes being pumped out so slowly, the other 2 felt very disjointed, so they didnt really make me laugh. Ps Rvb is brilliant

• sears_89

sears_89

#371942 - 14 years ago

Okay, ive told this to many idiots before you, and im really getting tired of saying it, but theres only been 3 episodes! Let it get to at least five before you all start to bitch about it okay?

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#372714 - 14 years ago

In reply to sears_89, #56:

EXACTLY!!

• xxxTWIXxxx

xxxTWIXxxx

#405095 - 14 years ago

In reply to miniman2100, #1:
    To be funny?
    What else.

• RU55

RU55

#405279 - 14 years ago

In reply to miniman2100, #1:

I believe the strangerhood is just like one of those experiments where the scientists study the movement of rats except rooster teeth is doing it with videos:)

• RU55

RU55

#405287 - 14 years ago

In reply to ilikeRvB, #55:

i agree with you. RvB is BRILLIANT!

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#407202 - 14 years ago

In reply to RU55, #59:

could be, But isn't!!

• syro

syro

#407600 - 14 years ago

Red VS Blue didn have a point untill its 3rd or 4th Eppisode, even though i loved it since the 1st. Im sure the Strangerhood has some tricks up its sleves...

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#408133 - 14 years ago

In reply to syro, #62:

exactly, even though Ive never seen RVB at all.