Coolmax1222

#364938 - 14 years ago

In reply to Herr_Olen, #25:

ummm...ok.

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#376968 - 14 years ago

In reply to Hamwise, #27:

getting their memories back is the point of this sitcom!!!...How many times do I have to say it for you people to know that that's true?

• Valneroth

Valneroth

#377035 - 14 years ago

In reply to Hamwise, #27:

To quote Caboose:

Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts

As for the Strangerhood, I'm thinking it will be a very short amount of time before the characters regain their memories and a whole crapload of conflicts arise. For example, Tovar remembers his religious beliefs and Catharine is scheming something using Dutchmiller as a pawn. Wade's naturist lifestyle is coming back and Nikki (just possibly) can cook. Unless the guys plan to set fire to the kitchen with her lack of cooking abilities...

One never knows... Wait and see...

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#377473 - 14 years ago

In reply to Valneroth, #30:

good point, and it's proving mine too.

• Maidenfine

Maidenfine

#389144 - 14 years ago

In reply to hyo, #15:

The whole Matrix thing reminded me of Existenz. It wasn't the greatest movie and it was completely sexually suggestive but the point was that the main characters went into this simulated game that was so real they couldn't tell it apart from reality. The last line of the movie was the best. "We're still in the game. Right?"

So the thing was, they could figure out that they were in a game, but they couldn't really figure out if they'd relly gotten out or not. That would be some bizarre stuff to have on Strangerhood. They figure out they're in a game and they try to escape but because the Voice has control over their minds he can make them think that they're out when they're really not so it's like an infinite loop thing.

Okay, now I've overwhelmed myself.

• Yskyflyer

Yskyflyer

#389555 - 14 years ago

In reply to Maidenfine, #1:
    I love your idea about the Sims being created with no past but after thinking about overnight it made less sense. After creating adult Sims they start with memories with misery Sims. Of course I think this overanalyzing it.

Anyhow Great Idea!

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#390105 - 14 years ago

In reply to Yskyflyer, #34:

y must u point out the game? IT'S MADE FORM THE GAME, BUT IT'S NOT THE GAME!!! IT'S A SITCOM!!!

• Maidenfine

Maidenfine

#391982 - 14 years ago

In reply to Coolmax1222, #35:

My whole thought process is based on a conversation in another thread where we were trying to figure out what the whole taling tv thing was about and one of the theories was that the show actually takes place within the game and the voice in the tv is the player who controls everything. Based on that premise, the sitcom is in the game and therefore your statement is both absolutely correct and absolutely moot. This whole thread is basically based on the idea that maybe they really are in the game.

But I understand your point. It just doesn't necessarily matter for this particular conversation.

• Coolmax1222

Coolmax1222

#394326 - 14 years ago

In reply to Maidenfine, #36:

thank you for clearing that up

• n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN

#394601 - 14 years ago

In reply to Maidenfine, #1:

I think you are right, but I don't think everyone thinks that they are going regain their memories. At least I don't.