Forums > The True Sonic the Hedgehog Fans

How would you change a sonic game?

Posts (4)

• smxsonic

smxsonic

#30453984 - 10 years ago

This is a random thing I thought of, but if given the chance How would you change a sonic game of your choice?

I would change Shadow the hedgehog; Aside from camera issuses and confusing maps I would:

A) make the chaos spear accessable to normal Shadow.
    Let's face it Shadow was desiged for long ranged weapons so I would give him a basic non charged chaos spear with rechargeble ammo. it would be a great basic weapon.
    B) Have the Evil gauge be diferent in bosses too.
    Chaos blast was really ineffective in boss battles and sega knew that, as every singel thing you did filled the good gauge. I would have shadow do what he does in black knight.

What do you think?

• Fczombie

Fczombie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30453985 - 10 years ago

That sounds like a good idea but personaly I would change the games so it would have the same type of story plot like it did for the segadream cast

• smxsonic

smxsonic

#30453986 - 10 years ago

Like what?

• Fczombie

Fczombie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30453987 - 10 years ago

In reply to smxsonic, #3:

Like the story,choosing character and sticking with them, the open world idea, and the challanges that they had with in the levels.