Forums > Voice Actor Appreciation

Nominations

Posts (14)

• niriall

niriall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE META

#32594691 - 5 years ago

Rules for nominating a voice actor:

1. Character they voiced must have a name and be in the credits of at least one RT show
    2. Only nominate one person per post
    3. One use may only nominate two people total and not within a day of each other
    4. Check to make sure the voice actor has not already been nominated.

Otherwise, go nuts. I'll be cutting it off when we get to 12 people because for now that's enough to plan far enough ahead.

Post edited 7/22/14 3:52AM

• Sam_N

Sam_N FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594692 - 5 years ago

Agent York voiced by Sean Duggan.

• AriSkyler

AriSkyler FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594693 - 5 years ago

Nominating Lee Eddy, because 479er is amazing and overlooked so often compared to the freelancers, even though she was the one to get them out of every single one of those missions! Not giving a fuck about regulations when one of the people on HER SHIP was in danger! Lee Eddy is amazing! :D

• AureolinLight

AureolinLight FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Red Team

#32594694 - 5 years ago

I nominate Shannon McCormick, voice of Agent Washington and Professor Ozpin. c:

• dolltoris

dolltoris FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594695 - 5 years ago

Lee Eddy. :D -- wow I didn't read to see no duplicates. I'll say Jen Brown for her amazing work as Carolina and Pyrrha.

Post edited 7/21/14 6:59PM

• niriall

niriall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE META

#32594696 - 5 years ago

I nominate Asaf Ronen the voice of the Counselor in Red vs Blue for his lovely telephone voice.

• Melindaing

Melindaing FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594697 - 5 years ago

ah crap you beat me to Shannon McCormick I'm nominating Miles, because dat monologue.

• alynnidalar

alynnidalar Spider-Wash

#32594698 - 5 years ago

I nominate John Marshall Reed, the voice of the Director, because his voice is glorious to listen to.

• AeristaAndThings

AeristaAndThings FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Actually Agnt CT

#32594699 - 5 years ago

Samantha Ireland because she is amazing as CT and Nora because she is wonderful and amazing

• DaftProdigy

DaftProdigy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tinfoil Hatter

#32594700 - 5 years ago

Gray Haddock for voicing the tonally-diverse group of Locus, General Doyle, and Torchwick, and for doing a fantastic job with all three :D

• emrupp6

emrupp6 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594701 - 5 years ago

I nominate Shana Merlin, the amazing voice of Agent South Dakota.

• DCee

DCee

#32594702 - 5 years ago

Nominating Rebecca Frasier, otherwise known as Sister/Kaikaina Grif!

• Red_Uncle

Red_Uncle

#32594703 - 5 years ago

John Erler.

• niriall

#32594704 - 5 years ago

OK we're closing it off here. Thats enough nominations to last a year since this is monthly.
    Thanks you guys.
    smiley12.gif