Forums > Voice Actor Appreciation

What happens when?

Posts (4)

• AriSkyler

AriSkyler FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594705 - 5 years ago

So nominations are running and the 14th is settled as a date, but what's the rest of the timetable going to be?
    I'd suggest nominations until the last of the month (especially since we're just starting). Voting until the 7th, Working on stuff 'till the 14th? That should be enough time for everyone to get gifs, art, fic, playlists and other kinds of appreciation ready, right? What do you think?

• Melindaing

Melindaing FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594706 - 5 years ago

Hm... I think it'd be better if we had two weeks to gather our materials, since people might be busy/some things take a long time like painting and such. Like start voting the 21st, then the 1st of the month choose the winner?

• niriall

niriall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE META

#32594707 - 5 years ago

I would like to go in order of most to least with who people suggest from the first poll so no one just gets passed off from month to month and we get to all of them and I think Im going to freeze the thread after the first 12 nominations so we have a set for the first year or so. Since its monthly.

And then next year we can reopen nominations.

• AriSkyler

AriSkyler FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32594708 - 5 years ago

In reply to niriall, #3:

Well, we have an entire season of RWBY ahead of us now. Should there maybe be one or two spots left open for late entries added in the new season? Otherwise +1 approved. :)