Forums > Website and Mobile Apps

Store Wishlist

Posts (5)

• JoseDRojas

JoseDRojas

#13387910 - 9 years ago

Christmas is coming and I was wondering if there was a way I can link up my wish list for someone who isn't a member? I'd love to find the DVD boxset under my tree.

• KWierso

KWierso AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#13387951 - 9 years ago

At the very least, an option to display our wishlists on our RT profiles would be nice.

• JoseDRojas

JoseDRojas

#13412958 - 9 years ago

I guess there isn't. Where should I post the suggestion?

• Emessai

Emessai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#13439112 - 9 years ago

I'm trying to figure out the very same thing. I'm not even entirely sure where people can buy this stuff from RT outside of through this site. There's no way my 73 year old grandfather is going to know how to work this site enough to get to the store, and as of present it seems like there's no way for him to see my wishlist anyways. It doesn't seem to really make sense that we have wishlists and no way for anyone else to view them. Or perhaps I'm ignorant and just don't see how to do it anywhere.

It'd be awesome if this was addressed ASAP. I mean, after Xmas I'm just getting everything anyways, but it'd be cool if my friends got it for me. :P

• JoseDRojas

JoseDRojas

#13444485 - 9 years ago

I haven't checked, but are there gift certificates?