Forums > Website and Mobile Apps

Posts (2)

• drunkyhippo

drunkyhippo

#14259769 - 8 years ago

I'm surprised that we haven't added an avatar checklist in the games section of the site.

For people who don't get this yet read more:

When select games on the cockbar, it shows you recent games as well as games you are playing, when checking out games you are playing you get to see available achievements and check which ones you've got and have not gotten yet. On the top of the achievements list for multi-platform games (ie. MW2) there is a tab that allows you to choose if you want to see PS3 or Xbox 360 (or other) achievements/trophies/whatnot.

What i'm saying is how come there isn't a tab for Xbox Awards OR 360 Awards (however way to name it, essentially). Because recently alot of games are featuring award (halo waypoint, REACH, Monday night Combat, to name a few)

Anyways, just an inquiry and thought is all i'm putting out here. (this being said if it is actually harder to encode or create or whatever, then i apologize for my ignorance)

• Thoric

Thoric FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Yikes

#14259991 - 8 years ago

it's on our "To Do" list