Forums > Xbox 360

Blue Dragon.

Posts (5)

• jimberoo

jimberoo

#7897894 - 11 years ago

I couldn't find anything on this in the archive so here it is.

Blue Dragon is an RPG developed for Xbox 360 by Mistwalker and Artoon, released in Japan [with much praise by a LOT of people] on December 12th 2006, and it's scheduled for a European and US launch on August 24th and August 28th respectively. It's the first Xbox 360 game to be held on three DVDs.

It was designed by Hironobu Sakaguchi - the creator of the Final Fantasy series, and the artwork was all drawn by Akira Toriyama - the guy who did the artwork for DragonBall, the Dragon Quest games, and Chrono Trigger.

The game gets it's name from the Shadows that the characters use to battle with, which are all blue. Shu, the main character, has a Dragon Shadow. In battle, you direct the actions of the Shadows, which do all the attacking and spell-casting.

The cutscenes are entertaining, and the voice acting is actually rather good too.

It's had a lot of praise from a lot of video game magazines and websites, and from the demo they released on the marketplace, I can agree with them that this game will be incredible.

I'll be getting it on launch date, along with my 360 Elite.

• ARTaylor

ARTaylor

#7898415 - 11 years ago

I don't know what you searched for but here's an older thread.

• jimberoo

jimberoo

#7898441 - 11 years ago

In reply to ARTaylor, #2:

I had a space in between the two words, so that must be why that older thread didn't show up.

My bad.

• Doob182

Doob182

#7898530 - 11 years ago

Finally someone started a thread for this game! I would have but my Karma is too low.... :(

Anyway, this game looks really cool and I didn't know it was on three discs! I pre-ordered my copy yesterday!

• Doob182

Doob182

#7898548 - 11 years ago

Oh, I did the same search jimberoo...

Thanks ARTaylor!