Forums > Xbox 360

FIFA 08

Posts (12)

• Dane_SFC

Dane_SFC

#10893294 - 11 years ago

Does anybody here play FIFA 08? As a Tottenham fan it frustrates the hell out of me when I end up playing the same big teams over and over again because lets face it, we are the Lollspurs afterall. Does anyone here play as anyone different/shit?

• farfegnuggent

farfegnuggent

#10906604 - 11 years ago

I used to. But they tried making it too real and less fun. It was a waste of time. I am still playing the older ones. Like 06

• Dane_SFC

Dane_SFC

#10909984 - 11 years ago

I seriously can't believe that this thread has had basically zero interest.
    Too sporty for you nerds on this part of the forum?

smiley4.gif

• Tick

Tick

#10910063 - 11 years ago

No its because fifa 08 sucks big hairy man bulge and no-one cares about a game that is about to be replaced, also too sporty, it;s still a game allthough the way you talk about you must build up a sweat whenever you go near it.

• Dane_SFC

Dane_SFC

#10910066 - 11 years ago

It gives me a hard on.

Just me?

• Hazat36

Hazat36

#10912036 - 11 years ago

I play a bit, I'm a liverpool fan so there's only one choice for me, plus we're a 4.5 star team this year, same as spurs!

• SUfidood8

SUfidood8

#10915259 - 11 years ago

I love FIFA
    I'm a huge Arsenal fan but i like to switch up who i am
    I throw a bit of Celtic in, and maybe West Ham now to play as a man who graduated from my school. John Specter.

• farfegnuggent

farfegnuggent

#10915643 - 11 years ago

I liked the world one best. Cause you can play as Germany. My favorite.

• Dane_SFC

Dane_SFC

#10944069 - 11 years ago

You all suck
    smiley2.gif

• Der1cho

Der1cho FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#11152792 - 10 years ago

I purchased FIFA 08 only because the A-League is in there and I can play as Adelaide United.

A successful run in the World Cup has exposed the game here so much that the FTA channels actually want to televise the league where as a couple years ago they wouldn't touch it.

Go Foxtel, keep the A-League where it belongs and screw over those FTA viewers.

• Dane_SFC

Dane_SFC

#11152852 - 10 years ago

In reply to Der1cho, #10:

See what shirt I am wearing in my display pic? =P

• Der1cho

Der1cho FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#11291439 - 10 years ago

In reply to Dane_SFC, #11:

Go Adelaide United, down Sydney. You caught us napping last time as we've got two competitions to play in.