• poison_x

poison_x

#14895028 - 7 years ago

618_gaming_moh2.jpg

Hope it's good. What are your thoughts?

• REACHPWNS

REACHPWNS

#14895102 - 7 years ago

I don't know why people complained about the most recent one. I thoroughly enjoyed and it killed a lot of time for me...

• Moonrager

Moonrager

#14931857 - 7 years ago

Frostbite 2 engine is going to be in this one for sure, but anyways, I liked the ending to the first one and for sure getting this one.

• gonzo11790

gonzo11790

#14932820 - 7 years ago

i really liked the campaign, i even completed tier 1 mode, which was pretty fun

• LiFeInABoX

LiFeInABoX

#14932880 - 7 years ago

In reply to REACHPWNS, #2:

In reply to gonzo11790, #4:

I really enjoyed the single player campaign, but hope they fix some of the issues I had with check points. During one of the later missions, I was stuck restarting under constant fire. The multiplayer was okay, but felt rushed and poorly put together, but liked how "pointstreaks" could be achieved by pretty much doing anything, even if I don't like them in general. Also, one of the maps was too small and extremely easy to spawn camp.

• REACHPWNS

REACHPWNS

#14932954 - 7 years ago

In reply to LiFeInABoX, #5:

most of the maps were like that, except that one across the canyon where everyone was a sniper....

I do agree about the checkpoints, I got stuck in the worst position on the last mission

Overall, the game got me pleanty of gamerscore

• ONI_Spartan

ONI_Spartan

#14937785 - 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure this teams name is AFO Tiger shark.

• Tangero

Tangero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14946850 - 7 years ago

If this is true, then that's completely badass. I loved the first one, both in campaign and MP, but the story was far too short. Well, now it seems they are finally continuing that trend, so more power to them. The only thing I wish is that Danger Close makes their own MP instead of DICE doing it. I didn't mind the DICE version--I in fact found it quite fun--but it seemed tacked on and too different from Singleplayer