Forums > Xbox 360

Gotham City Impostors

Posts (5)

• MADDOG900

MADDOG900

#14972207 - 7 years ago

I just got a chance to play the beta of Gotham City Impostors, and it's a surprisingly good game. It resembles Shadowrun in many ways with batman and joker wannabes replacing the factions.

the combat is based around a bunch of weapons and gadgets that provide a good variety of play styles, and there is a great amount of customization from costumes to body types to load outs and perks. it's easy to experiment and come up with a combination of weapons, perks and gadgets that fit your play style perfectly. It reminds me of Bioshock 2 in that way, and with a bit of work and leveling you can make a powerful character.

has anyone else had a chance to play the beta? it may be the first multiplayer FPS marketplace release that's worth buying.

• SpiderChief

SpiderChief

#14972331 - 7 years ago

To be honest I don't like the look of it.
    I may get it at a later date after it's release (maybe when it's £20 roughly) but it's really not one of my most anticipated games. Hell, I haven't even touched Assassin's Creed: Revelations due to me playing on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

• MADDOG900

MADDOG900

#14972955 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpiderChief, #2:

That's what I thought too. The concept seems kind of random, and most multiplayer centric shooters released as marketplace downloads haven't been too good, but it's good. I'm guessing it will only cost $15 when it's released since it's an XBLA and Sony online store game.

• CoolMarquis

CoolMarquis

#14979862 - 7 years ago

It's pretty decent. You guys could still get codes at EuroGamer.com or .net

• DarkTyler359

DarkTyler359

#15004139 - 7 years ago

Kinda pissed I never got my early access into the beta (The key from Arkham City is bullshit). From the first time I saw this game, I thought it would be terrible, but now I'm actually really stoked for it. It sucks that they pushed the date back from this Tuesday to February, but I'd rather them work out most of the bugs so it's more fair to play.