Forums > Xbox 360

Ghost Recon Futrue Soldier

Posts (19)

• layne26

layne26

#15061633 - 7 years ago

Who is getting this game and I want to know you think about this game?

• Nimbly

Nimbly

#15061778 - 7 years ago

I am pretty excited for it personally and a few friends of mine. I really am not a big fan of very many 3rd person games aside from sandbox games like Saints Row and things like that.

I have been waiting for the GR Online BETA to come out for what feels like a year now to kind of "test" how Future Soldier will feel and somewhat look like.

It looks good and it seems to have more fluidity with the controls compared to GRAW and GRAW2, but because it has been so long since those were out, it almost feels like a bit of a crap shoot.

But, with or without a demo, I cannot remember if they're releasing one Pre-launch, I am buying it for sure.

• layne26

layne26

#15062820 - 7 years ago

Yeah Ubisoft pushed the game back from 2011 to May of 2012 for the beta. I don't like that Ubisoft pushed it back just for a beta but I understand that they want to get the a few bugs out of the multiplayer or to see if it runs smoothly.I haven't heard when the beta comes out.

• CowboyBebop

CowboyBebop

#15063754 - 7 years ago

I'm more of a Rainbow Six fan but since that's not coming for another year I'll be keeping an eye on this.

• Gruda1Fox2

Gruda1Fox2

#15065328 - 7 years ago

I cant wait. I love everything Clancy. Id love to see Ghost Recon games based off the Endwar book series.

• AnnihilatorX

AnnihilatorX

#15066856 - 7 years ago

Looks awesome so far!

• xBlackBowx

xBlackBowx

#15068069 - 7 years ago

I was really interested in this because the GR series has kind of been a personal favorite of mine. But to be quite honest I think I've grown a bit more interested in the upcoming Rainbow 6 game. I keep getting built up for this game and anticipating it's release and then it keeps getting pushed back to the point where other great games come out and I forget about it. I hope however that the beta will respark my interest as far as the GR series goes. Oh and I believe the word 'future' is spelled wrong in this thread title.

• layne26

layne26

#15068579 - 7 years ago

Yeah mybad I didn't realize it was spell wrong until now but I can't fix.

• xBlackBowx

xBlackBowx

#15068788 - 7 years ago

Ah okay that's no problem I just figured I would let you know just in case you didn't.

• layne26

layne26

#15069559 - 7 years ago

Hey thanks for letting me know. Next time i post something i need to check it.

Post edited 2/17/12 1:47PM

• Dalton_Land

Dalton_Land

#15074467 - 7 years ago

I've never played a Clancy game, but I love games like Battlefield, where you are essentially forced to work together as a team in order to win. I'm getting a bit tired of bs shooters like COD, and am excited to see anything different be released.

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#15143721 - 7 years ago

I don't if I should get Future Soldier or the new Rainbow 6 game. I have some of the best gaming memories playing Rainbow 6 Vegas with friends and even getting top ten in rankings on Gamebattles doing clan matches with friends.

• Raxle

Raxle

#15143731 - 7 years ago

I pretty much got that last Splinter Cell game for the GR:FS beta. Still no email on it.

I think I'll need that beta before I can spend money on FS.

• Creamydreams

Creamydreams

#15179394 - 7 years ago

So I'm playing the Multiplayer beta now, it seems really balanced and requires you to work with a team, but you can still be a help to your team playing by yourself, the spawn system is awesome, and again promotes teamwork, my only complaint is the base sensitivity is very low for some reason..

• gonzo11790

gonzo11790

#15183845 - 7 years ago

In reply to Raxle, #14:

you need to put the disk in, and you’ll be prompted to download it by pressing x.

I played the beta and its really cool. Its like a more tactical version of Gears of War

• mems1224

mems1224

#15187507 - 7 years ago

hated the trailer. it made me doubt the game because it looked like a TP CoD game but the beta is really fun. and all the fact that you can customize like everything on the guns is really cool

• dansb

dansb

#15187756 - 7 years ago

After recently playing the multiplayer beta, I will not be purchasing this game. The beta was awful, the only thing they seem to be proud of is the gunsmith (explains why it was the only demo they'd ever show).

• navyseal552

navyseal552 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15188988 - 7 years ago

i can't wait for this game. the beta was so fun i love the gunsmithing and the gameplay.

• charless

charless

#15191296 - 7 years ago

I've been playing the multiplayer beta for the last few days, and I'm really enjoying it! Very fast paced, though I feel the team work aspect lacks a little bit, but obviously that's players choice.