Forums > Xbox 360

Xbox Live Should Be Free!!!

Posts (149)

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157624 - 7 years ago

Hey Rooster Teeth Community What's Up. I Think Xbox Live Should Be Free If You Think So Too Leave A Comment Below Saying So And If You Disagree You Could Fuck Yourself And Say Nothing.

I Was Bored So.......................

• Keegan

Keegan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RT Georgia Admin

#15157634 - 7 years ago

Well if they made it free I wouldn't complain, but it's only $50 a month, so that's pretty cheap compared to Netflix or some other service that does a lot less. I am also happy to pay the people that make it work properly. To me it's like the RT site, if you like it enough then you are happy to pay the people that run it and create content for it, if not then you will use another service such as PlayStation or a PC as your main console.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157701 - 7 years ago

In reply to Irishrocker1, #2:

Na I Really Don't Like PSN I Like Xbox Live Better But Still At Least Let Us Play Online For Free That's All I'm Asking For.

• spi

spi

#15157903 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #3:

your asking for people to do lots of hard work to make sure you can have fun for free? as nice as that would be, I feel it is just fine to pay the $60 a year.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157908 - 7 years ago

In reply to spi, #4:

Your Not Getting What I'm Saying I Fell It Good To Support Them For There Hard Work But It Would B e Nice If They Could Allow Us To Play Online For Free And Pay For The Rest

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15157911 - 7 years ago

You mean $50 for a year :)

And no, I'm quite happy to pay for Xbox Live.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157912 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #6:

Your Not Getting What I'm Saying I Fell It Good To Support Them For There Hard Work But It Would B e Nice If They Could Allow Us To Play Online For Free And Pay For The Rest.

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15157917 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #7:

Your copy-pasta is lame. Furthermore, not paying for their service is showing that you don't want to support their hard work.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157921 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #8:

AWWWWW Come On I Really Apreciate What The Service Offers But I Don't Want To Pay 60 Bucks A Year To Play Online Games That's All I'm Saying

• Ikagawa

#15157924 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #9:

So don't. They aren't forcing you to use their service.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157926 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #10:

Jeez Man I Want To Use The Service I Really Love It But It Would Be Nice Just To Play ONLINE For Free And Pay For Everything Else

• Ikagawa

#15157935 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #11:

So go to the Live website and bug them about how paying ~$.14 a day sucks.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157936 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #12:

Dude Just Fuck Man Cause Alot Of People Think Playing Online On Live Shloud Be Free

• Ikagawa

#15157943 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #13:

Half of that response made no sense.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157947 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #14:

Please Tell Me What Didn't Make Sense There

• Ikagawa

#15157964 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #15:

"Dude Just Fuck Man". I didn't care about the rest because your nebulous "a lot of people" didn't make a thread here.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157966 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #16:

What I Meant To Say Was Fuck Off And So What If They Didn't Make A Post

• Ikagawa

#15157970 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #17:

You asked for people's opinions but they're supposed to fuck off if they disagree? What's the point in asking then?

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157974 - 7 years ago

vIn reply to Ikagawa, #18:

Idiots opinions arent allowed here ; so yeaa fuck off (:

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157977 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #18:

When I'm Dealing With Fucking Retarded People That Tell Me Bullshit I Tend To Say Fuck Off Becuase I Have No Time To Hear Bullshit

• Ikagawa

#15157984 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #19:

Yet you made this thread...

In reply to SpartanLazy, #20:

It must be hard to ignore yourself.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157988 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #21:

WOW Dude I Really I Didn't Think You Get Anymore Fucking Retarded Is That All You Can Say ARE YOU FUCKING 9 YEARS OLD?

• Ikagawa

#15157992 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #22:

Your anger amuses me, freeloader.

• SpartanLazy

SpartanLazy

#15157996 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #23:

There's No Anger Dude I'm Joking Over This.Your Stupidity Amuses Me.

• Ikagawa

#15157999 - 7 years ago

In reply to SpartanLazy, #24:

Let the backpedaling begin.