Forums > Yu Gi Oh the Abridged Series

Favorite Quotes

Posts (4)

• MoonChaser

MoonChaser

#30519382 - 10 years ago

What's your favorite line(s) from YGOTAS? Here's some of mine. I'd post whole scenes if I didn't think it'd take too long. lol

Screw the rules.
    The cake is a lie.
    Holy s**t on a f**k sandwich.
    IGNORE ME!
    In America.
    Nyeh!

And of course:
    My voice gives me super strength!

• Flannerson

Flannerson

#30519383 - 10 years ago

Ha ha my favorite is in episode 28 the brooklyn rage one

Yugi: Joey, you must let me duel in your place, its my destiny... probably
    Joey: But yuug, you'll make my character look like a total bitch if you do this for me!
    Yami: Thats the thing joey, you are a total bitch
    Joey: Wow i never knew you were such an asshole
    Yami: Talk to the hand bitch!

• kensan9000

kensan9000

#30519384 - 9 years ago

I think it's episode 25 where Yami says
    "Yugi you little f**k I'm gonna **** **** and **** so then you'll have to **** sideways"

• yami-sama

yami-sama

#30519385 - 8 years ago

Kaiba: "You may have beaten me before, Yugi, but this time, I have the upper hand. I've placed my faith in the Heart of the Cards, and without Exodia, you have no chance of overcoming my unstoppable Blue Eyes White Dragons."
    Yami: "Yeah, well, at least I'm not adopted."
    Kaiba: "What. Did. You. Just. Say."
    Yami: "Sorry, did I touch a nerve? Why don't you run home and cry to Mummy? Oh, that's right, you don't have one."
    Kaiba: "Yugi, I respect you as a duelist, but if you continue to act like a petulant child then-"
    Yami: "Hey everybody, look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba! I have a dragon fetish and I sound like Brock from Pokemon! Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
    Kaiba: "That's it, Moto, you're f**king dead."

and...

Huh? Yugi, you little [bleep]! You son of a [bleep]ing [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]! (Téa overhears) I'm going to tear off your [bleep] and shove them right up your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] and then [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] on your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] with [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] in the [bleep] [bleep] and [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] so then you'll have to [bleep] sideways! (slight pause) [Bleep]! Hmm? (looks up and sees Téa) hi there.