Forums > yugioh duelist

The Trading/Hunting Thread

Posts (7)

• S1apSh0es

S1apSh0es

#30905947 - 9 years ago

Basically this is a thread where we can set up trades or tell people where and when we have cards to sell. We can also inquire upon the whereabouts of certain cards and where we can get them at the lowest price.

I'd like to know where I can buy a Mirror Force for under $40. Preferably under 20 if that's at all possible. Searches on Ebay and Amazon are pretty much fruitless.

Also, I'd like to get the Cyberdark Impact! magic card for under $25 with shipping included.

Thanks, and happy hunting.

• Shinn

Shinn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#30905948 - 9 years ago

Where abouts are you buddy?
    I may have an ultra rare Mirror Force somewhere.
    No promises though!

• S1apSh0es

S1apSh0es

#30905949 - 9 years ago

I got a Cyber End Dragon and an ultimate rare Desert Twister up for sale if anyone's interested. I'll be listing some other Cyber cards from the Zane Truedale set too if anyone's interested.

Cyber End: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220596228178&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Desert Twister: cgi.ebay.com/Desert-Twister-TAEV-EN034-1st-Edition-ULTIMATE-RARE_W0QQitemZ220596591298QQihZ012QQcategoryZ31395QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Kooler

Kooler

#30905950 - 9 years ago

This isn't a trade, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a card to replace my harpie's brother, it's one of my favorite cards which is the only reason I kept it in there, but I think it's time to change it.

These are the requirements for the card:
    Level 4
    Looks cool
    High atk/def
    Preferably useful effect

• Kooler

Kooler

#30905951 - 9 years ago

In reply to Kooler, #4:

High atk/def

Let me clarify, I mean anything that has 1600 or more

• S1apSh0es