Posts (9)

• draysr71

draysr71

#30122194 - 10 years ago

whats your zombie plan.

• COUNTRYBOYCG

COUNTRYBOYCG

#30122195 - 10 years ago

I have 76 of 'em all of which are to long to post.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30122196 - 10 years ago

Build a large barricade around all un infected areas then barricade the unifected ares in sections so if one area becomes infected
    the others are still safe. Then send scouting teams to collect food, water, supplies, weapons, video games, and RT you know the essentials.
    Then just wait out the infestation.

• Tyquinze

Tyquinze

#30122197 - 10 years ago

I have a button under my desk just in case of zombies. It opens up a trap door with auto shotguns, assault rifles maltovs, pipe bombs... I'll only be in trouble if i run into a tank

• sniperspring

sniperspring

#30122198 - 10 years ago

Best strategy to deal with a tank. If it's going to bite something off, make sure it's a hand holding a pipe bomb. It works itself out.

• thesaruh

thesaruh

#30122199 - 10 years ago

I'm getting myself a couple of MRAP's and heading out to the country side with a few trusted friends

• Qperson

Qperson

#30122200 - 10 years ago

Livin' in a boat. That with barricading my hometown.

• AppletonT24

AppletonT24

#30122201 - 10 years ago

I'm gonna grab my friend, drive to Walmart, push everything unneeded to the doors, then slope everything upward to the center of the store (which happens to be the video games) and eventually create my own fortress. In case of emergency, set fire to all the unneeded things, and go down swinging.

• UndeadJakob

UndeadJakob

#30122202 - 10 years ago

Avoid the city cesspool...Take blood of Zombies...Advance it...Find cure.
    (Rule of thumb...Avoid all survivors you don't want a body to drag around with you.)