Forums > zombie experts

Survivors and Socialization

Posts (20)

• Gatana

Gatana

#30741286 - 9 years ago

Okay, different question on topic from the zombie plan. How do you expect yourself to socialize to any outsider survivors of the zombie apolcalypse?
    Hostle? Inviting? etc. you get the idea. Basically, what would you do? Help others or leave 'em to die?

• gunaholich

gunaholich

#30741287 - 9 years ago

Be inviting, but keep a close eye. you dont know how predictable the outcome can be. So be friendly, but not trusting until you realy get to know him/ her. because just like those in the movies, their is just that one person screws everything up.
    so be weary.

• Gatana

Gatana

#30741288 - 9 years ago

In reply to gunaholich, #2:

agreed.

• hunterbrute

hunterbrute

#30741289 - 9 years ago

Seeing as i was paranoid enough BEFORE the apocalypse my default attitude will most likely be extreme suspicion. Background checks, frisks, wound examinations and everything if they want to spend significant time with our group. Though i won't travel with more than four or five for long.

• AnbU_KibA

AnbU_KibA

#30741290 - 9 years ago

also anther good idea set up a trap only a human can get out of...........like a pit drop or something

• gamefreak905

gamefreak905

#30741291 - 9 years ago

no way in hell, i stay in a group of 5 of people i already trust, and if they want to come, im sorry but no, too big a group will kill us all, we will teach them survival skills and help them out a bit with other things, but thats it

• AnbU_KibA

AnbU_KibA

#30741292 - 9 years ago

ya but if you do that then how is humanity ever goin to become the dominate species again

• JoeCasteel

JoeCasteel

#30741293 - 9 years ago

In reply to AnbU_KibA, #7:

u got a point

• Refff73

Refff73

#30741294 - 9 years ago

In life or death situations all humans are one of two things bait or snuggle buddies guess what all the guys are

• Refff73

Refff73

#30741295 - 9 years ago

In life or death situations all humans are one of two things bait or snuggle buddies guess what all the guys are

• bulletbeater

bulletbeater

#30741296 - 9 years ago

me and my freind with shotguns, chainsaws, axes, a safe house and a hummer with a snow plough front

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

• gogleos

gogleos

#30741297 - 9 years ago

I would let them come with me for a time, but the second something bad happens, whether they caused it or not, I'm leaving them behind. Unless they're useful, of course. Plus I'm planning on starting out with maybe five people, so we've got to keep it small or we'll all die.

• MrJones95

MrJones95

#30741298 - 9 years ago

depends 1st check them 4 bites then c if they had a lot of combat experience and finally c if they can fend 4 his/her self

• JIMtheSAINT

JIMtheSAINT

#30741299 - 9 years ago

like it or not refff73 is right, its in our culture to want to do the right thing. But when it comes to life or death, it's in our nature to look out for number 1. Plus girls who think they might die tomorrow are a sure thing ;)

• Gatana

Gatana

#30741300 - 9 years ago

In reply to JIMtheSAINT, #14:

thats a very interesting thought but in my eyes I say it's best in numbers and those folks you do save need to learn to be reliable, that way we don't all fuck up and die
    second is buddy system

• cote117

cote117

#30741301 - 8 years ago

before the zombies, i would spend excessive time to CQC training, then i would travle with a group of 5 to 6 people with different skills... OF HOW TO KILL THINGS! travel light, and be in a suped up vw van with extra armor plating, gas tank, and snow plow on the front with a machine gun (.50 cal) on top. it will be my death mobile!

• Inukazan

Inukazan

#30741302 - 8 years ago

people are dangerous so keep them around they have more potential for killing things than the actual zombies but don't get to attached really be kind but once they're done they're done there's no saving them

• cote117

cote117

#30741303 - 8 years ago

so true my friend. so true...

• thehealer

thehealer

#30741304 - 8 years ago

Keep them close you never know when you need bait.

• cote117

cote117

#30741305 - 8 years ago

again, so very true