Forums > zombie experts

It's time to go to Texas

Posts (17)

• Cassner

Cassner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Hail Hydra

#30122744 - 10 years ago

Austin has a plan, do you? A road sign leading into Austin has in big shiny letters a sign warning people on their way into the city to look out for zombies. Some are claiming it’s just a hacker getting their kicks but in reality they are preparing for the upcoming zombie uprising. So grab your shotguns, head to Alaska, and protect your sweet flesh and brains from your undead friends and loved ones.

Link G4
    Link Fox News

• saren666

saren666

#30122745 - 10 years ago

alaska would be my first choice over austincuz the cold winter will freze the undead

• COUNTRYBOYCG

COUNTRYBOYCG

#30122746 - 10 years ago

I'm getting a team of zombie hunters together and going to Austin tonight! I know I'm phycho, but hey its fun! LOLZ!

• Littletex

Littletex FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30122747 - 10 years ago

Oh boy, im in Houston time to get my shotgun cleaned!

• howtokill101

howtokill101

#30122748 - 10 years ago

well i guess ill prepare for some zombies im in florida so i got plenty of time to prepare to kill some zombies maybe get ye old claymore out and my shotgun because im not a complete idiot swords are good and all but hey i likey my guns

• JHM

JHM

#30122749 - 10 years ago

you have to go to a sunny place. all power will fail so you will have to put up solar panals and those windmills.
    cold places like alaska you'd freeze not just the zombies

• Demon-Rift

Demon-Rift

#30122750 - 10 years ago

If the zombies are rotting they will also be spreading desieses. In hot locations they are rotting faster meaning a higher probability of you getting ill. In colder environments they will freeze, keeping you healthy for a little bit longer. This propably wouldnt matter if you were nomadic but if your surrounded in a building it would be a problem.

• meleesoldier

meleesoldier

#30122751 - 10 years ago

If zombies are in Austin its only a matter time before it spreads. My first choice is somewhere that has guns, other people who aren't just sheep, vehicles, radios, back generators and some kind of solar power, helicopters, and thick 15 feet high concrete walls.

• UndeadJakob

UndeadJakob

#30122752 - 10 years ago

In reply to meleesoldier, #8:

My choice would be a abandoned prison (Cleared out first of course) Since most modern day prisons have all those features.

(And why is the power out during Zombie infections?)

• caboosejr13

caboosejr13

#30122753 - 10 years ago

i would go to a cleared out military base, cuz they dont clear out everything they keep bunkers stocked underground

• Greed5

Greed5 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Podcaster

#30122754 - 10 years ago

In reply to UndeadJakob, #9:

The power is out because a global uprising brought about by zombie apoc, scares teh people in power and they launch warheads, wether they are nuclear or not they will be equiped as tehy are to take out all vehicles and otehr electronics with EMP, so get used to walking or a bike.

• Greed5

Greed5 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Podcaster

#30122755 - 10 years ago

In reply to Staticrift, #7:

Actually with the wind and such a hotter area would be good and all he has to do is stay away from the infected. And in the cold you are trapped around the sick so good luck with your constant flu, try killing nearly frozen zombies while your unconscious.

• DimitriDelta

DimitriDelta

#30122756 - 10 years ago

yeah, and realize that if one person decides to go north, then millions upon millions of people will have the same idea. So then what you'll have is crowded and strained populations living around the rare places where humans can actually live in the arctic, such as towns or lakes, as before you know it, the infighting would kill more than the zombies.

• Zom-Bree

Zom-Bree FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30122757 - 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure you wouldnt run out of room. why only alaska, is it a sticking to the states plan or something. Canada has lots of room! US has a much higher population to land mass ratio, but also has ALOT more guns to fight with. i'm not saying there are no guns in Canada, my dad used to be big on hunting and has a couple. I'm thinking archery and rock climbing would be good skills to have. can get your arrows back in the right circumstances.

• tundra7658

tundra7658

#30122758 - 8 years ago

im very nomadic so Texas wouldnt be my first choice but i here its easy to get guns there

• MrFacemelter

MrFacemelter

#30122759 - 7 years ago

ALASKA OR BUST!!!

• JoshLaxen

JoshLaxen

#30122760 - 7 years ago

Best possible option is to go to a moutainous area there you have the high ground for a needed escape you can just "sled" down depending on the terrain. But from that vantage you cant take out a zombie at your leisure and they will simply roll down the mountain, any roads leading there will be either empty or cluttered so that you have bottle necked any opposition on it's way to either kill or devour you. A warmer climate is good but a frozen one is even better if you have a facility at the top of the mountain. All opposition will freeze outside and you can simply smash anything coming.

So a mountainy area is best.