Forums > zombie experts

Paradise

Posts (61)

• Greed5

Greed5 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Podcaster

#30165694 - 10 years ago

When the zombies where do you think the best place will be to evade the undead?

Remeber there is no truely right answer.

As Max Brooks said No place is safe, only safer.

• saren666

saren666

#30165695 - 10 years ago

i think the best way to avoid the undead is to head north deep into canada so the bodies can freeze and they are easier to kill

• TallTom55

TallTom55

#30165697 - 10 years ago

i would go to hawaii! :) But i do agree with saren666, the bodies would freeze and be easier to kill, but id stick with the tropical islands.

sun, surf, sand, and the undead. there aren't many people on hawaii so thered be less zombies to kill.

• creed_empire

creed_empire

#30165698 - 10 years ago

But it would take longer in the cold for the zombies to fully decay. Get them warm,and you'll know when they come,cause of the fucking smell.
    I say.....GO TO LONDON!!!

• Greed5

Greed5 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Podcaster

#30165699 - 10 years ago

In reply to creed_empire, #5:

The cold is the point the decay might slow but they weill freeze completely solid or slow enough to out move them by walkin 20 ft in front of them

The cold mean saftey

The heat u can smell them but how long can you stand smelling them

And London isn't even heat its rainy and muggy meaning they well last even longer because of the humidity

I'm not insulting and zombie information you have but you need to know these things to survive

• Greed5

#30165700 - 10 years ago

In reply to TallTom55, #4:

Zombies don't need to breath and after so long underwater the undead rotting gases will bring them to the surface of the water and then it is only a matter of time and currents til they arrive on your island then you have no where to run because if you head out to sea you have to remeber the old adage

"Water ,water everywhere but not a drop to drink."

• ThePopesDr

ThePopesDr

#30165701 - 10 years ago

i'd go to the south pole...

penguins nuff said

• Greed5

#30165702 - 10 years ago

In reply to ThePopesDr, #8:

They do make loyal companions smiley0.gif

• saren666

saren666

#30165703 - 10 years ago

penguins huh................ ah man i want now

• outbreak37

outbreak37

#30165704 - 10 years ago

After reading some of the responses, I've come to the conclusion that the only REAL way to escape the undead would be just to put a bullet in my brain. Now that my friends, is paradise

• Greed5

#30165705 - 10 years ago

In reply to outbreak37, #11:

I prefer to think the only way to achieve paradise is to kill the zombies rather than urself

• BigMattyM

BigMattyM

#30165706 - 10 years ago

all valid points and in reply to the one dude who said he would go to london, its a bad move due to the large population there is a high risk of death as this link shows kevan.org/proce55ing/zombies/ the higher the population the higher the risk of death but id most likely either go to the north pole or antartica or canada or wales due to the low poluation in wales. by the way the link i added is a link to a zombie survival simulator very fun indeed

• juanicimo

juanicimo

#30165707 - 10 years ago

well since every place presumably will be crawling with the undead to some degree i think the choice of living comes down to where you wish to spend your last days?
    even if not for lack of preporation... you will get sick at some point...and you will sleep... even if you last for years everyone will get old at somepoint no?

one way other the other , you will let your guard down and quite possibly be lunch or just at the wrong end of somone elses gun...as i dont honestly believe all zombie hunters will be helpful or sane enough to sort friend from foe...
    or care for that you are not the undead matter..

• rexdillion

rexdillion

#30165708 - 10 years ago

i live in Texas so Canada and Alaska way to far. if you go there and your surrounded by zombies no were to run cause of snow and such things. so i plan on going to very small towns so i probably go to west texas lots of animals like deer and not very many people.places up north have few things to eat besides some fishing but not most people know how to fish threw ice and you need a boat and spear for whales. also everybody has a gun in texas lols. tips for people don't bring more then 2 people. i also know how to cook and hunt for myself. so my safe zone is woods near very small town.

• Greed5

#30165709 - 10 years ago

In reply to rexdillion, #15:

Town means people peole mean zombies and psychopaths

the animals will have fled by that point

more guns mean more trouble

and finally in the snow there is no need to run

just hide and they will chill smiley0.gif

• rexdillion

rexdillion

#30165710 - 10 years ago

In reply to Greed5, #16:

by town i meant outside of small towns. also YOU can chill 2. seeing how everybody is thinking of going north there will be masses of people there. i am not saying my plan is any better but its all i can basically can do. animals cant really go anywhere outside there normal habitat plus i fish. if i am wrong about that i will head into the town and get supply s. what would you do if they are warm blooded.

• Greed5

#30165711 - 10 years ago

In reply to rexdillion, #17:

Zombies can't be warm blooded, they don't make either own body heat

I plan to head out to sea

Bcarful with fishing they can survive without air

• acesoaces

acesoaces FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30165712 - 10 years ago

I at first had planned to be in Antarctica but so many people are using that idea that its pointless now. So I'll get a boat (Not to small, Not to big) with sonar. Load up supplies and hope for the best.

Plan B: Space

• meleesoldier

meleesoldier

#30165713 - 10 years ago

Instead of going somewhere in praticular i'd rather just go to a large military installation, why wait for the cold to kill them when i got plenty of bullets to shoot them with?

Post edited 4/03/09 8:46PM

• saren666

saren666

#30165714 - 10 years ago

In reply to meleesoldier, #20:

u have to think tha people will have the same idea, i mean that will be the first place that people will go

• meleesoldier

meleesoldier

#30165715 - 10 years ago

In reply to saren666, #21:

Yeah, the people who can shoot straight and can actually think for themselves get to stay while the rest have to find their own place to hide.

• saren666

saren666

#30165716 - 10 years ago

In reply to meleesoldier, #22:

huh thats alot of guns out there in the hands of alot of scared people

• juanicimo

juanicimo

#30165717 - 10 years ago

In reply to meleesoldier, #22:

yeh despite advice agsint it i figuer its a good way to nab your self a free gun at the very least...
    if your evern more lucky you can successfully set up base there and mabey even team up with some worthy sharpshooters...
    if not you take a bullet from some paniced and rushed trigger happy soilders or get caught up in some soilder vs civilian drama...
    but i mena it is a fortified ready to go point in any city or landscape...

• jamesbondage

jamesbondage

#30165718 - 10 years ago

submarine.....nuff said