This is going at the top because it was announced less than an hour ago at posting time: g1 of the Year voting is underway. Cast your vote here.
Wasn't planning on writing any more of these due to major fatigue, but one last Roundup for the year feels in order. There's a lot to catch up on, so here's some of the many things from the g1 community.
The-Gaming-News-Guy has 3 entries
- A Death Analysis on Jon Talbain and Sabrewulf can be found here.
- A g1 Desk of Death Battle on the possible existence of a Pokémon Multiverse can be found here.
- A discussion blog on ideas for Marvel vs. Capcom 4 (note, this was written before MvC Infinite was announced) can be found here.
Heavy Metal Gamer has 2 videos
- A review of Resident Evil: Survivor can be found here.
- A Let's Play on Skeal can be found here.
g1TheGuardian has a post about Paper Mario Color Splash available to read here.
A post on why fado41 loves Inazuma Eleven can be found here.
Lionheart261 has a 3 part Death Analysis on Steven from Steven Universe and Finn from Adventure Time.
- Part 1 can be seen here.
- Part 2 can be seen here.
- Part 3 can be seen here.
The most recent At the Screwvies post from g1Features can be foundhere.
MadHero15 has a list of the 20 "Games That Defined 2016" as explained by fellow g1s that can be seen here.
Finally, Elusia has a late entry for another "Game That Defined 2016" available to read here.
That does it for this Roundup. As always, if you want to share something with the g1s, make a post at this forum thread and if a future Roundup is written. it'll be added.